Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by mom2beofboy/girltwins View Post
    My little man loves his shuttle so much he sleeps with it. I occasionally hear it 'blasting off' in the middle of the night.

Sent from my SGH-i917. using Board Express
    and I had to stop and listen carefully today to see if the police car was the source of the siren or a real one outside.

OP, every store (TRU, Target, Kohls, WM,) has different stuff. I've leaned toward the Ocean and City sets so that we'd have a more "complete" set of stuff to play with. For example, one DC is playing with the fire truck, another rolls in with the police car on the scene, and another zooms into the emergency with the helicopter (actually goes with the ocean set, but I told them rescue helicopters report to all emergencies). This is all happening of course, at the F-P Loving Family Dollhouse, where all sorts of emergencies break out.

Quote Originally Posted by WatchingThemGrow View Post
    For example, one DC is playing with the fire truck, another rolls in with the police car on the scene, and another zooms into the emergency with the helicopter (actually goes with the ocean set, but I told them rescue helicopters report to all emergencies). This is all happening of course, at the F-P Loving Family Dollhouse, where all sorts of emergencies break out.
    With all those emergencies it sounds like CPS needs to be called into that Loving Family.
    Sarah
    DS 5/26/05
    DS 5/12/07 our angel
    DD 4/8/08

Moralizing and morals are two entirely different things and are always found in entirely different people. Don Herold

toby is offline Gold level (500+ posts)

DS wanted either the Space Shuttle or the Bat Cave. The Space Shuttle makes noise. The Bat Cave does not. He got the Bat Cave! I am not a big fan of the noisier ones...(which may be the majority, I'm not sure)

toby is offline Gold level (500+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by katydid1971 View Post
    With all those emergencies it sounds like CPS needs to be called into that Loving Family.
    That is funny!

vonfirmath is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Firehouse here.
    Married 3/04
    DS 8/07
    DD born 8/11

kristac is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Wanted to point out that there is an advent calender out this year:

http://www.fisher-price.com/fp.aspx?...toycat=keyword
    "Someday, I am going to go to bed without toys on the floor and sippys in my sink. Things will stay where I put them and I can have nice, fragile items on display. But when I do, I will look around with a wistfullness in my heart and miss the days where vibrant imaginations ran wild and there was evidence of life happening around me all the time!"

WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by kristac View Post
    Wanted to point out that there is an advent calender out this year:

http://www.fisher-price.com/fp.aspx?...toycat=keyword
    That's a great collection of pieces, but I just don't get how they (or any of the other toy collection advent calendars) have anything to do with Advent.

KpbS is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

This is all happening of course, at the F-P Loving Family Dollhouse, where all sorts of emergencies break out.
    So cute--love it!! Do you remember the FP Adventure People from the 70's? I loved all of those sets so much http://www.ebay.com/itm/Fisher-Price...item4aae1eec80
    K

vonfirmath is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

That's a great collection of pieces, but I just don't get how they (or any of the other toy collection advent calendars) have anything to do with Advent.
    About as much as the chocolate calendars do, I expect. They are a "countdown to Christmas" calendar. But people got used to calling them advent calendars and it stuck.
    Married 3/04
    DS 8/07
    DD born 8/11

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2