Default Any deals on DL tickets?

DH and I will be taking DCs (will be 3 in a couple of weeks and a 4 mo old) to DL next week on Wed. DCs will be free. Any deals out there? We live in SoCal.

Have you checked DISBoards? Sometimes they mention Costco deals for So Cal residents (and I think there's a new one as one expires Wed). I'm planning a trip in Sept. but we probably will buy from Last Minute Travel, as the 3 day hopper says you $20 off the official DL price.

Thanks for the tip. I'll check it out.

Costco has 4-day park hopper tickets +$50 gift card for $240 for SoCal residents only. The current one expires on October 19th, not sure when the next one comes out. Might be a bit much if you are only planning on going one day, but a good deal if you plan on making multiple trips throughout the year. Plus, you can use it to upgrade to a annual pass on your 4th day if you think you might be going often. That way, you take advantage of all 4 days and then get another year with the annual pass. You only have to pay the difference to upgrade.

Tondi G is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

we buy the So Cal annual pass and are making payments to soften the blow! It is worth it if you plan to visit more that twice in one year. We go often.

bisous is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

If you are anywhere close to DL buy the annual pass! Especially with not-yet-school age kids I'd do it in a heartbeat! We did that when DS1 was little and we went all the time. Like over ten times in a year for (at the time) $120 a person!