Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Tenasparkl is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by scriptkitten View Post
    Close to 20. They all fit but only about 5 get worn on any sort of semi-regular basis. Most are high end denim.

I need more because nothing I have is perfect. They all have something about me that annoys them.

I have issues. Lol.

wallawala is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

3 pairs of Joes that I usually wear regularly. Everything else went to consignment/goodwill. One of the pairs is a little bit too "light" of a wash to be in right now, but fit so great I'm holding out for the shift in 'wash' to bring them back in.

Now that I'm pregnant I am down to 2 pair of great maternity jeans. Pricey, but worth every penny, even if it's just for a few months pre- and post!

DrSally is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

A lot, prob close to 15-20. I spent a really long time wo/jeans that fit, that once I started finding jeans that fit, I snatched up every pair for awhile. A few are from NR--Jag that I love. But, the rest are from consignment shops or deep, deep discount at Gap. For awhile, I was running into jeans that fit for $5-$15 and just buying them. I have flares, slim/straight, bootcut, trouser, capri, and skinny (for boots). I have blue, gray, and white. I also have several pair that are longer that can be work w/heels. Some don't fit that well, and I should just weed those out. Also, as I went down in sizes, I found that a 6p is not as long as a 12p, so I could wear petites anymore! I'm in a weird, in between length. Like I said, I should really go through and weed out the ones that don't fit.
    Sally

My Joyful DS
    My Lovely DD

Please excuse the typos. Getting used to a virtual keyboard

Only 5....one pair of EB trouser jeans and 4 pair of various styles of bootcut Levis....when I find something that fits my waist and thighs, I buy several!
    Tami, mom to 2 boys
    DS1 - 2/05
    DS2 - 5/07
    DH - BillK

BeachBum is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

(OP here)
    I'm shocked! I really thought you guys would have more!

I've got 9 in the rotation, skinny, straight, cropped, bootcut, flair and various lengths to go with different shoes (and 1 in my yard work/ fishing drawer).

When I cleaned out my closet a few weeks ago I took 12 pair to consign! YIKES.

Surprised too! I did use to have more pairs (5-6) that I wore regularly, pre-baby. But they miraclelously stopped fitting after DD was born lol. I spent a few months in maternity jeans, then it was summer so no jeans, then I was wearing leggings/ yoga pants as I was quarantined with DD at home. I had a couple transition jeans to hold me over until I can get in the pre-baby ones again but it wont happen, my body proportions changed.. The transition ones are too big now, but I still have them (maybe I ll need them one day? ). Last winter I was into boots and skinnies/ leggings look, I think its time to put a nice pair of denim on Christmas list!
    My miracle girl 04.09.2009

Only 1 measly pair! And only 1 pair of black jeans that are probably a size too big now, but I haven't had a chance to go shopping for more, so I'm stuck for a while.
    I'm also a SAHM and don't fit into my pre-pregnancy jeans (DS is 11 months), as my hips got wider (weird that it didn't seem to happen with DD 3 years ago, but it did with DS)... and the only reason I have these two pairs is because I had a personal shopper from Macy's help me pick out some clothes last fall after I had DS and had no time to go shopping for myself. They worked well enough at the time, though I had to have them hemmed majorly... I think the blue pair is Nine West and the black pair is DKNY, since I told the lady that that's what fit me well before DS.

I desperately need more pants (or at least more jeans) since the weather's finally getting cooler and I basically live in jeans all week long. The hard part is finding the time to go looking for some good new ones... it seems about as intimidating as finding a cute new swimsuit, but maybe more daunting because I only wear a swimsuit every once in a while in public and jeans I wear every day so I want them to look good (but not cost a fortune)!

Can anyone recommend a good, higher end brand to try for someone who's 5' 3," 120 pounds, and with a 'curvy' back end? Is it possible to spend $100 or less?
    Thanks!

Beth24 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I guess my answer is way too many. And I'm too embarrassed to give a number!
    DS, 15
    DD, 10
    DS, 3

TxCat is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I recently cleaned out my closet, so 5 right now... but I'm looking for a 6th...
    DD1 10/2010
    DD2 8/2013
    And expecting DS1 10/2016

Dcclerk is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Beth24 View Post
    I guess my answer is way too many. And I'm too embarrassed to give a number!
    Me too. But, I guess I will fess up to over 20. I have some favorites and am surprised to report that I love my William Rast for Target ones over my True Religions. (I have 3 pairs from that line-- all different-- and I get more compliments on them than any other.) I also love my Joe's and Paiges. I have never liked myself in the Citizens or 7s, because my booty is too big.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast