Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Uno-Mom View Post
    I had the exact same thought, remembering what you posted a while back about this topic. Maybe they'd take super part-time (like 10 hours a week)? But the real reason it doesn't make sense financially is that you'd spend your whole check!
    LOL, yeah, that too!!

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

How cool! Where are you located? I guess this means Hanna is doing well in these tough economic times!

Boo - I wish they'd open a store near me!

for Sandy Hook

Beth24 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by citymama View Post
    How cool! Where are you located? I guess this means Hanna is doing well in these tough economic times!

Feel the same way...happy for OP. Sad for me!
    DS, 15
    DD, 10
    DS, 3

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by citymama View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Beth24 View Post
    Feel the same way...happy for OP. Sad for me!
    Honestly I don't think Hanna sells well in California which is why there are only 2 stores 400 miles apart from each other and no outlet. The store in the SF Valley closed 2 years ago and that's not too far from the Westside of LA or the upper middle class areas of the Valley and for whatever reason it just didn't work becauase it wasn't a trendy boutique kids line. I get why there is no store in Sacramento, Redding, or Fresno, but not the other more liberal places like Berkeley, or San Francisco who could support a store. They picked Santa Clara because that's the biggest mall in the bay area, with a high income demographic, just like the one here.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

took the kids to our local mall today and after walking around, saw the new HA store..coming very soon!!

i asked at Northpark HA last weekend if they knew when this one is going to open, but they didn't know.

How exciting! Is this the one in Frisco, TX? According to their Facebook page, it's opening in November. Hopefully for you, it will be earlier in the month rather than later. I wonder if they'll have any grand opening specials or celebrations.

Going to Dallas (my hometown) early next month for my good friend's baby shower so I will definitely be hitting up the HA store in Northpark Mall. Plus, I've got a bunch of returns to do!
    DS1-1/09
    DS2-10/12

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2