Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21

Default Whittier has stock

FYI if you live in So Cal and are still searching for stuff, I found quite a bit at the Whittier store. Lots of kids clothes, one woman's blouse, tons of socks, two scarves, shoes/boots, bedding sets. As a matter of fact, they had a ton of the little girls floral trench coat. HTH!

calv is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

check out this Missoni outfit. I like the sweater!!

http://flordemariafashion.com/missoni-for-target/

I love it! I don't remember seeing that one.

Melanie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I just have to share...I just got one of the little girl's caplets (that I LOVED but wasn't willing to pay $40 plus tax for) on eBay for way less than retail, shipped. Now, here's hoping the seller ships it.

SO occasionally, it works out better.
    Boy - 10 years, Girl - 6 Years Old!, (What am I still doing here?! LOL) Dog - Eternal Puppy , Me - Done .

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    I just have to share...I just got one of the little girl's caplets (that I LOVED but wasn't willing to pay $40 plus tax for) on eBay for way less than retail, shipped. Now, here's hoping the seller ships it.

That's awesome! I'm jealous. Not because I paid $39.99 for a kids cape. What kind of fool would do that? x2.

In my defense I bought 4Ts, so they'll be able to wear them two years.
    Last edited by TwinFoxes; 09-29-2011 at 06:36 AM. Reason: removed random bracket.
    Mommy to my wonderful, HEALTHY twin girls
    6/08 - Preemies no more!

Melanie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

LOL. I might have done it as well when my Dd was littler and less destructive. Of course I still don't want it to get trashed, but at least it's at the price point I can send to school with her now.
    Boy - 10 years, Girl - 6 Years Old!, (What am I still doing here?! LOL) Dog - Eternal Puppy , Me - Done .

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post

Love that you got it for less than retail. There's some Ebay karma in that.

Twin Mom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Stopped in Target today and they are obviously getting a lot of returns as there was more Missoni at this store than I have seen before in one store. Nothing I wanted though but at least it's a start.
    Mom to b/g twins (g in college, b working)

People show themselves not by what they say but by what they do

Our happiness or our unhappiness depends far more on the way we meet the events of life than on the nature of those events themselves. -- Wilhelm von Humboldt

s7714 is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Twin Mom View Post
    Stopped in Target today and they are obviously getting a lot of returns as there was more Missoni at this store than I have seen before in one store. Nothing I wanted though but at least it's a start.
    Same here. Mine had about four bed sets, several blouses and a good two dozen or so random kid's items. There were a few frames, scarves and all that too. But like as you, nothing I wanted!
    Jen

If anybody have or found a Missoni throw blanket that can be sold to me at retail, I would really appreciate it. Prerty please PM me!

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21