Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Gracemom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I love some of the kitchen accessories - the striped bowl and vase especially. They will go great with my current stuff. I know where I'm going after preschool drop off!

Cleared out here by 8:30
    ~C~

Mama to a curious daughter born in May 2006 and a persistent son born in July 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by TwinFoxes View Post
    I didn't see prices...that's kind of a bummer that they're expensive. I'd really love that little swing top and knit pants for DDs.
    IIRC it was on the Facebook page - I think that the outfit was 39.99?

DD1 MiniMoo 11/10
    DD2 MiniMoo2 9/13

“I have certain rules I live by. My first rule I don't believe anything the government tells me. and I don't take very seriously the media, or the press, in this country." - George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by MommyofAmaya View Post
    Cleared out here by 8:30
    As in there was nothing left in your store?

Reina is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

The website is not working still and my cousin just told me that her Target in northern NJ is wiped out. Geeze. LOL...

sntm is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Some of the designer-sponsored lines are like that! Karl Lagerfeld for Macy's sold out, and while most stuff was unimpressive IRL (returning the pink dress and belted navy dress) the tweed with the interesting cutout is very stylish and not bad for a poly blend. Of course, I ordered a medium and need a small and they are sold out and ebay is trying to gouge me on the small (seriously, more than TWICE the selling price 1 week later? don't be like that!)

I have a jean Paul Gaulthier dress halter dress from Target that I got for $50 and it was swooned over at this charity thing I went to a year ago. (I'm a fashion addict, so everyone assumed it was the real deal.) The fabric was cheap if you looked closely and I don't think it would last very long, but it was the kind of dress you can't wear often anyway!

not really a fan, but love the designers who do partner. I spent a fortune on Liberty and Orla Kiely so I'm happy to sit this one out

arivecchi is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I own a couple of Missoni items and they are gorgeous and so well made. I feel like a goddess when I wear them. Seriously! You gotta try it before you knock it.
    Last edited by arivecchi; 09-13-2011 at 10:33 AM.
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

Well, if stores are already cleared out I won't bother going, but it would have been fun. "Real" Missoni isn't in my budget, but I like the prints (this coming from a pattern-phobe).

Catherine

arivecchi is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

This is one of the styles I love:

Looks awesome in the summer with sandals and great in the fall with knee high boots. I would have never purchased a Missoni dress, but the hubby surprised me with it after DS1 was born. You can find deeply discounted Missoni in department store end of season sales.

Hope someone gets some nice stuff at Target!
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast