abh5e8 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default need help with frye boots - where to find?

i'm looking for the paige tall in saddle. i need a 7.5. but i can't find them instock anywhere? any ideas?

also...do you all think they are too casual to wear with skirts? my workplace is on the casual side (although certainly not jeans/polos) and i plan to wear them with lots of skirts and sweaters...as well as jeans and such on the weekend?

what do you all think...good choice?

(i do have some dressier black tall boots from sofft that i love, so dont' need black and dont' really want chocolate as that is what my uggs are.)

I tried looking and couldn't find any either, sorry. I think saddle is a hot color right now.

I think Piperlime might have them in your size...is tan the color? Anyway, they have four colors of the Paige tall and they are on sale for $300 with free shipping and returns.
    Check this out:
    http://piperlime.gap.com/browse/prod...scid=707894032
    DD '06
    DD '14

eno0609 is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by abh5e8 View Post
    i'm looking for the paige tall in saddle. i need a 7.5. but i can't find them instock anywhere? any ideas?

also...do you all think they are too casual to wear with skirts? my workplace is on the casual side (although certainly not jeans/polos) and i plan to wear them with lots of skirts and sweaters...as well as jeans and such on the weekend?

what do you all think...good choice?

(i do have some dressier black tall boots from sofft that i love, so dont' need black and dont' really want chocolate as that is what my uggs are.)
    Not sure where you can find them (unless you're in Canada)...
    I have them in black (but wish that the grey was available when I purchased a couple years ago). I do wear them to work sometimes and I don't think they're too casual to wear with skirts but it depends on the skirt/fabric. A dressy denim, tweed or more casual fabric- yes. But not so much with a dressy, finer fabric pencil skirt- then IMO they look too casual with that kind of skirt. They are very versatile though and look great with a skinny jean tucked in.
    DD '06
    DS '09

mjmamma is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I posted this in the other thread...not sure if it helps.

I did a froogle search...and zappos seems to have them...I like them!

http://www.zappos.com/frye-paige-tal...n-calf-leather
    SAHM Mamma to 4