Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Oh, I love the looks of this shoe

http://www.endless.com/FLY-London-Wo...eywords=Wedges

Too much on top of a handbag, but they would look awesome with jeans!

Catherine

AnnieW625 is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

I just blew my $51 in Amazon Visa points to get these sunglasses for half off of the Amazon price of $105 and 65% or so off the retail price of $149, I have wanted them for the last two years. I love quality sunglasses.

I would spend $200 on a nice leather Coach or Dooney & Bourke bag (if you can find a nice leather Coach bag). I love both of my bags.

I went to the spa once 10 yrs. ago and it was just okay. I do like getting pedicures though, but for the most part that's the only $20 once monthly during the summer extragravence.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

How about a Roots bag. They are having 25% off their bags right now. I don't have one but I have been longing for one for a few years now.
    http://usa.roots.com/leather/leather...efault,sc.html

ETA: This one would be $201 http://usa.roots.com/OliviaSatchelin...ctedColor=0100
    Last edited by katydid1971; 09-14-2011 at 07:28 PM.
    Sarah
    DS 5/26/05
    DS 5/12/07 our angel
    DD 4/8/08

Moralizing and morals are two entirely different things and are always found in entirely different people. Don Herold

goldenpig is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

The purple wedges are really cute! Have you checked Loehmann's or DSW? Never been there but supposedly they have good discounted designer clothes & shoes. Also I saw a coupon in the paper that Macy's has for an extra 15% off this weekend.

For shoes, how about this cute leopard wedge pump with a 2 1/4 inch heel:
    Halogen Payton Cone Wedge Pump

Or leopard ballet flats:
    Me Too Lysette Flat

I got this one, but it's probably higher than you're looking for:
    B Makowsky Heist
    Party of five!
    Double big sister
    Big brother
    Little brother

Woohoo, the Etsy seller will do a longer drop for me for five extra dollars. She has a code posted for fiteen percent off, I'm not sure if it will apply to custom orders or not.

Anyway, I think I will have about fifty dollars left to blow.

Those shoes are so cute! And fun! But I might be too pattern phobic for them.

Catherine

DrSally is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

I would go for a nice purse. Spend what you want and if you have extra, then get some other stuff, but you might want to get a wallet to go w/the purse.

ETA: That's awesome you found a bag you love. I like it! I would use the extra for a wallet or shoes.
    Last edited by DrSally; 09-14-2011 at 10:38 PM.
    Sally

My Joyful DS
    My Lovely DD

Please excuse the typos. Getting used to a virtual keyboard

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by crl View Post
    Okay, I have sent an email to this Etsy seller to see if she can do this bag in black with a longer handle drop for me.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/74850458...aptop-messager

I like the idea of something kind of unique and she has a lot of positive feedback.

If she can do it (and assuming she charges me about the same for a custom bag), that would leave me with $50 or so. I wonder if I could find a comfortable, decent quality pair of shoes for that? Or maybe a fun cardigan?

Catherine
    Oh, I love the looks of this shoe

Too much on top of a handbag, but they would look awesome with jeans!

Catherine
    Catherine, we must have very similar taste. I absolutely *love* that satchel and it would be even more sweet in black. And those Fly wedges look awesome! I wonder if some ingenious BBBer could track them down at half price. I am not one to care much for purses but the satchel rocks and I hope you get it! Yay for saving cash!

for Sandy Hook

mariza is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Thanks you all! I am such a weirdo, the idea of a spa makes me more tense. I hate people messing with my feet, don't want people I don't know rubbing me and hate to sit still long enough for fingernail polish to dry. Definitely not a spa girl!

Suggestions, links, etc, definitely still welcome!

Catherine
    You must be my long lost twin! I can't think of a LESS enjoyable way to spend an afternoon and my Mom owns a spa she thinks I am the spawn of satan!

I agree with PP's and check out Marshalls/TJMaxx for purse and boots. I got a great baby blue leather Coach purse from TJMaxx over the summer for about $150.
    Monkey See (DD) 01/05
    Monkey Do (DS) 09/06

Super excited that the Etsy seller will do a custom handbag for me!

Now, $50 left to spend. I'm thinking something fun, colorful, and maybe even a bit trendy. A lightweight sweater would get a lot of use. As would comfortable wedge shoes. I'm open to other ideas as well. Links, pretty please?

Catherine

Quote Originally Posted by citymama View Post
    Catherine, we must have very similar taste. I absolutely *love* that satchel and it would be even more sweet in black. And those Fly wedges look awesome! I wonder if some ingenious BBBer could track them down at half price. I am not one to care much for purses but the satchel rocks and I hope you get it! Yay for saving cash!
    Well, I love the Patagonia dress you posted recently and if I wore more dresses it would be a serious contender for my blow money. Wish the shoes were cheaper, but that's just waaaaay over budget with the handbag.

Catherine

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast