Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Twoboos is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by crl View Post
    Another possibility

http://canvas.landsend.com/pp/Cotton...s&origin=index

In green. I think this would go with my silver flat sandals or my chunky black wedge sandals or my black tights and boots or my brown tights and brown suede wedges? And I could eventually get a chunky belt if I wanted to change it up?

What do you think? (oh, I'm 5'7" and 130 pounds. I have kind of broad shoulders, a flat chest and sort of big hips/thighs--basically a pear except the shoulders help balance things a bit)

Catherine
    Ohhhh that dress is really fun and I like it in the green! I think I'll be on the lookout for a code, too.
    "Every mother needs a wife." - Amy Poehler, Yes Please

The DISCOVER code and 6956 pin posted in the bargains forum works at Canvas! I must have read the details wrong. It is 25 percent off and free ship. I ordered the dress!

And I have now spent my fun money. Thank you all!

Catherine

DrSally is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

I'm sure it will look great on you. Perfect for this weather!
    Sally

My Joyful DS
    My Lovely DD

Please excuse the typos. Getting used to a virtual keyboard

Another possibility

http://canvas.landsend.com/pp/Cotton...s&origin=index

In green.
    Catherine
    Got the dress and have worn it a couple of times. I really like it! It is flattering, IMO. And very easy to style different ways.

Handbag has been shipped, will update when it arrives.

Catherine

Got the dress and have worn it a couple of times. I really like it! It is flattering, IMO. And very easy to style different ways.

Handbag has been shipped, will update when it arrives.

Catherine
    Awesome. I really like your choices!

ETA: What size did you go with on the dress, if you don't mind my asking? I have never ordered from Canvas, so I wonder about the fit. How do Canvas clothes fit compared with regular LE?
    Last edited by PAfirsttimemom; 10-08-2011 at 09:56 AM.
    Mom to DS1 (3/06) and DS2 (9/08)

Beth24 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Catherine,
    I think I may try the dress too. It looks really cute. I've been meaning to come back and post that I ordered the Canvas side button top you posted at the beginning of the thread and didn't like it at all. It was boxy and not flattering. Can't wait to see pics of your purse!
    Beth
    DS, 15
    DD, 10
    DS, 3

Quote Originally Posted by PAfirsttimemom View Post
    Awesome. I really like your choices!

ETA: What size did you go with on the dress, if you don't mind my asking? I have never ordered from Canvas, so I wonder about the fit. How do Canvas clothes fit compared with regular LE?

Thanks! I got a small and it fits just right. ETA: oops, meant to say, ime, Canvas runs about the same as regular LE. But the only regular LE stuff I currently have are t-shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by Beth24 View Post
    Catherine,
    I think I may try the dress too. It looks really cute. I've been meaning to come back and post that I ordered the Canvas side button top you posted at the beginning of the thread and didn't like it at all. It was boxy and not flattering. Can't wait to see pics of your purse!
    Beth
    Oh, thanks for letting me know about the top, although too bad it didn't work for you.

Catherine

DrSally is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Glad you love the dress. I've thought about getting it too. Is the color great IRL?
    Sally

My Joyful DS
    My Lovely DD

Please excuse the typos. Getting used to a virtual keyboard

Quote Originally Posted by DrSally View Post
    Glad you love the dress. I've thought about getting it too. Is the color great IRL?
    I think so. It is a rich, dark green.

Catherine

I got my handbag a few days ago. I love it! It is the nicest handbag I have ever owned. It has a nice, faint leather smell. The leather is soft but seems sturdy. It is a pebbled texture. It has a zippered pocket the outside on each side of the handbag and both are big enough to hold my cell. It is just the right size for me--a medium bag. The main detailing comes from the zippers, which are a bit tough looking if that makes sense. To my eye the zippers give the bag a bit of style. It seems well-made overall.

Catherine

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast