Question Is this overkill?

We have a cute baby buggy that my mom got for DD when she turned 1 (she's almost 3 now)... (it's wicker, wooden, & cloth)
    Also have the Melissa & Doug shopping cart (metal)- super cute; also a gift from my parents for DD...
    And we have a Dora push-car thing that plays music when you push the keys, honk the horn, etc. It's o.k. (purple & green plastic, so not exactly quaint & charming), but definitely girly; also a gift from my parents for DD.
    Unfortunately the Dora car gets the most use, followed by the shopping cart, & then the doll buggy (those the latter get use when we have play dates).

DS' 1st birthday is coming up and I'd like to get him a RF Walker Wagon- I've heard a lot of good things about them here and like that it's gender neutral and more plain.... but is it 'wheeled toy' overload? I would keep them all in the same place, in our play room... I found someone selling hers on our local CL for $25, which seems like a good deal (just a little chip in one of the wooden bars), but now I'm re-thinking things. This was going to be our main gift to DS, but maybe I should think about something else?

If you have a RF Walker Wagon, do you also have other 'wheeled' push toys?

I appreciate your feedback!

Yes we have a whole fleet of wheeled toys. DD is 19 months and we have the RF walker wagon which is much loved, a cheap doll stroller, little tikes shopping cart, an old step2 push toy for outside and a FP push/ ride on lion that plays music. The FP lion gets the least love. We did have to put the RF wagon away for a while because DD kept pulling the sides out and standing in the wagon and jumping to make it move. I was scared she was going to hurt herself or at minimum give me a heart attack but we do love the RF walker wagon I'd buy it again. My 5 year old nephew really likes it too.

Canna is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

For me - yes, it would be wheeled push toy overload! But I guess the answer depends on your space and tolerance for tripping over wheeled push toys.

lhafer is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

We currently have the little tikes shopping cart, M&D shopping cart, the little tikes car, and a tricycle in the house. These all get lots of use and love. I have a 5 yr old and 18 mo old and they both use all of these on a daily basis.

Things they have had that I sold because they never got played with:
    - a nice wicker baby doll buggy
    - FP walker wagon
    - cheap baby doll stroller (but DD1 isn't into dolls, DD2 is)
    - ride on dino/walker toy

I would probably get something for outside instead. DD#2 loved the Cozy Coupe she got for her 1st birthday, and still drives it in our driveway every chance she gets!
    A, mommytoC (DD#1, born 11/05)...and to K (DD#2, born 4/09)!

lhafer is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by mommytoC View Post
    I would probably get something for outside instead. DD#2 loved the Cozy Coupe she got for her 1st birthday, and still drives it in our driveway every chance she gets!
    Cozy Coupe!!! That's the name of that little car!!