Page 1 of 81 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    arivecchi is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Default Post pics of your favorite outfits

I thought it would be fun to post pics of our favorite outfits! That way we all encourage each other to dress nicer and we also have a place to get ideas.

Who's in?
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

lovebebes is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

me!

except, can you pls remind me how to put a photo in the post instead of just a link
    DD S 2002
    DD L born sleeping 04.2006
    DD L 2007
    Finally our littlest rainbow is here!
    DD C 2010

Not sure on a Mac. On a PC, right click on a web-based picture (picasa, shutterfly, etc.), select copy and then paste it here.
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

I'll start:

Anthropologie cape
    7 for makind jeans
    Cole Haan suede clogs

Anthro cape
    Hue brown leggings
    Salvatore ferragamo riding boots
    Last edited by arivecchi; 09-20-2011 at 10:14 AM.
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

Mostly JCrew with Paige Denim thrown in
    Last edited by marymoo86; 09-15-2011 at 01:27 PM.

DD1 MiniMoo 11/10
    DD2 MiniMoo2 9/13

“I have certain rules I live by. My first rule I don't believe anything the government tells me. and I don't take very seriously the media, or the press, in this country." - George Carlin

goldenpig is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Fun! I'm totally in! Arivecchi, love all your outfits especially the last one. You totally rock that cape...I would never have given it a second glance on the rack because it looks so big/shapeless in the catalog picture, but it looks totally awesome on you! And I love those Ferragamo boots!

I started a similar thread a few weeks ago:
    http://windsorpeak.com/vbulletin/sho...d.php?t=405841
    with some of my fave outfits, and ms pacman and twowhat posted some pics of their outfits as well, but not that many people played so I'm glad you're posting a new one! I am dying to see other peoples pics!

Here is how I post a pic in the post (I use Picasa so it might be different with other websites):
    1. Your photo must be uploaded to a website album like Picasa, Flickr, etc.
    2. Go to the picture in the website album
    3. On the right, under Tags, there is something that says Link to this photo--click on that
    4. Click on Select Size, and change from Thumbnail to Medium-400 or Small (otherwise it's too tiny)
    5. Click Image Only--no link if you don't want the photo to be clickable back to your Picasa album (like if it's under your real name)
    6. Copy the link under Embed Image (not the one under Link). Make sure you copy the whole link (it's pretty long). It should end in .JPG, not feat=directlink. 7. Click on the yellow mountain icon at the top of where you post reply to thread.
    8. Paste the .JPG link you just copied.
    9. The photo should appear in the post!

If you don't have a Picasa or other online album, you can post pics but you have to do it as an attachment. Below the place to post replies, there are Additional Options. Click on Manage attachments and you can either click browse and upload a pic from your computer, or upload from a URL (but it won't show in the main body of the post).

Hope that helps! Now no one has an excuse that they can't post pics!

Here are some more of my faves from the last couple months since I joined YouLookFab and started trying to pay attention to what I wear and dress nicer. About half of these items are stuff I had in my closet but never wore because I didn't want to dress up (I preferred to wear clogs instead of heels). Also a lot of things didn't fit right anymore after having kids. And a lot of it is new things I bought recently to overhaul my wardrobe, because I got sick of patients always saying I look so young at work. I'm having a lot of fun, plus I think I look more professional and polished and get more respect at work now which is important. I can't tell you how nice it is to be hearing "You look great, what a nice outfit!" instead of "Are you sure you're old enough to be doing this?" all the time. It's so worth it to dress up a little!

Enjoy! And please post your pics too!!!

Gap denim jacket, H&M top & belt, Anthro pencil skirt, Fossil satchel, Banana Republic pointy kitten heels

Nordstrom blouse & faux shearling vest, Banana Republic skinny cords, La Canadienne Galaxy suede boots, Jack George briefcase (bought on sale at Macy's ages ago)

Macy's dress, LC Galaxy boots & JG briefcase

Bluefly polka dot top, Japanese Weekend maternity skirt (yep, still wearing it!), Clarks red T strap pumps

Kate Spade polka dot dress and ruffle trench (both bought on sale) and Clarks pumps--I'm going to wear this out for date night this week!

ETA: MaryMoo86, love those outfits! Especially the blue polka dot top and yellow skirt! That is so cool how you can post the outfit by itself.
    Last edited by goldenpig; 09-18-2011 at 11:39 AM.
    Party of five!
    Double big sister
    Big brother
    Little brother

Arivecchi move to Boston so we can shop together.

I'd love to play later when I'm not surfing on my phone.

Goldenpig, nice outfits! I really love the shearling jacket with cords and boots. Love wintery outfits!

I will keep taking pics of outfits and posting. I have just tried to link some of the ones I have available. Hope more peeps join us. Elektra and twinfoxes - I'm looking at you!

Scriptkitten, I am IN for a shopping excursion whenever we are in the same town.

Marymoo, thanks for posting!

Some more pics. Old pic:

Boden dress
    Theory jacket
    Ugg hazel sandals

My outfit today:

Zara dress
    Prada boots

Comfy weekend outfit:

LE vest
    Hue leggings
    C&C California t-shirt
    Ferragamo boots
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

DrSally is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

I will, but I've got to have a day when I'm dressed nicely first. I also don't have a smartphone, so I have to figure out a way to take my own pic.
    Sally

My Joyful DS
    My Lovely DD

Please excuse the typos. Getting used to a virtual keyboard

DrSally is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Arivecchi, I just love your Anthro cape, looks so cozy! I've been thinking about getting a cape for fall, if I can find the right one. I think a sweater cape might be nice b/c it's drapier than a "coat-like" cape.
    Sally

My Joyful DS
    My Lovely DD

Please excuse the typos. Getting used to a virtual keyboard

Page 1 of 81 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast