Page 3 of 81 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Melbel View Post
    I love the pictures! What great inspiration! I am not only jealous of your awesome cooler weather outfits/boots/shoes, but also your cooler temps! I ended up getting a pair of 7 for Mankind jeans a week or so ago but haven't even tried them on yet because it is soooooo hot here (highs in the upper 90s). I also love the cape A as well as your outfit yesterday.
    Me too! I can't believe you guys can wear this stuff, we are still wearing shorts and tank tops here. Can't wait to pull out my boots!

pastrygirl is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Love the photos! I'm sick today and wearing yoga pants, so my contribution will have to wait! Though... I always think I look better in person than what a camera catches, so I don't know if I'll post. It might depress me on a day that I think I look great, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Melbel View Post
    I love the pictures! What great inspiration! I am not only jealous of your awesome cooler weather outfits/boots/shoes, but also your cooler temps! I ended up getting a pair of 7 for Mankind jeans a week or so ago but haven't even tried them on yet because it is soooooo hot here (highs in the upper 90s). I also love the cape A as well as your outfit yesterday.

marymoo - what website are you using to pin the outfits? I have been meaning to bookmark it.
    It's polyvore - I call it paper dolls for grown ups

DD1 MiniMoo 11/10
    DD2 MiniMoo2 9/13

“I have certain rules I live by. My first rule I don't believe anything the government tells me. and I don't take very seriously the media, or the press, in this country." - George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by DrSally View Post
    Marymoo86, love the navy and mustard combo. Is that navy polka dot top from J Crew? That's something I'm wanting to try out this fall. The blouse on the last outfit is also really cute!
    That one was from Old Navy this summer believe it or not. Sold out in a quick second. There's a long sleeve version with bigger dots out now - total ripoff style wise from one in the new JCRew catalog.

DD1 MiniMoo 11/10
    DD2 MiniMoo2 9/13

“I have certain rules I live by. My first rule I don't believe anything the government tells me. and I don't take very seriously the media, or the press, in this country." - George Carlin

arivecchi is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Keep posting ladies!

I was not as inspired today as it is gloomy and overcast - but yes - high of 60 today so definitely time for boots, sweaters and jackets!
    Last edited by arivecchi; 09-20-2011 at 10:15 AM.
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

arivecchi is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Melaine View Post
    I have decided a cape is going to be my brilliant maternity coat solution this fall/winter.
    Brilliant idea indeed!

P.S. Still waiting for scriptkitten and twinfoxes to post!
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

Twoboos is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I'm such a slob. I have nothing to offer here in my yoga pants. Everyone looks so good.

But MaryMoo, I must know about the frilly grey top in the 3rd pic and the top and necklace in the 4th pic!! Love them ALL!
    "Every mother needs a wife." - Amy Poehler, Yes Please

DrSally is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by marymoo86 View Post
    That one was from Old Navy this summer believe it or not. Sold out in a quick second. There's a long sleeve version with bigger dots out now - total ripoff style wise from one in the new JCRew catalog.
    That is so funny b/c it looked like something I had seen at ON, but was wondering if JCrew had a version. It's so funny when they do total copies of JCrew, boden, etc. stuff.

ETA: W/that outfit, did you wear the belt on top of the cardi or on the blouse? What brand is the belt?
    Last edited by DrSally; 09-16-2011 at 05:12 PM.
    Sally

My Joyful DS
    My Lovely DD

Please excuse the typos. Getting used to a virtual keyboard

You are all so stylish! Arrivechi, I love both outfits but the boots and the cape are TO DIE FOR.

elektra you are so cute.

here are some things i got at H&M today.

this dress is $14. yes. $14.

i got these two skirts but need to exchange for a size down. the waist is huge. $30

Page 3 of 81 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast