Corie is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Default What cleanser/exfoliant do you use with your Clarisonic?

What cleanser/exfoliant do you use with your Clarisonic??

Thanks!
    Corie

"A smile is a curve that can set a lot of things straight."
    -fortune cookie

I use Philosophy's Purity Made Simple with mine.

I've been using it about 10 days now and my skin is so soft and I've had little to no breakouts even with AF.
    Mommy to my 2 sandy boys

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**If you live in the New England area and want to join the local Yahoo group for BBBers, please PM me for more info!**

BabyH is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

J&J Purpose. I don't know why it took me so long (I've been using it for the past two years, but I can remember when I was 15 it's all my Dermatologist would recommend) IMHO, it's the most underrated cleanser out there. I can't believe the difference and I always shake my head when I buy it.... it's so cheap!

ETA: I don't use my Clarisonic everyday especially with my retin-a use. I get a bit too irritated if I do that... but still, I use Purpose.

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Used to use it with Purity but found it didn't really do anything for me. I now use it with BE mineral cleanser http://www.bareescentuals.com/Purify...gid=BM_CLEANSE

I've been really pleased.
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.