i placed my first Boden order during the mid-season sale. i made a huge order (~$800) since i ordered several sizes, colors etc just to try stuff out. well, just tried stuff on, and it's ALL going back....either items didn't fit, or looked downright horrible on me (accentuated huge tummy, broad shoulders, etc) i blame my figure though ,not the clothes themselves..everything did look very pretty, stylish, and well-made i admit!!

the thing is, they sent me a free gift for my first order...a little hardcover notebook. so in returning everything, i just return the book too, along with everything else? i'm supposed to be getting a wallet too for a free gift for purchasing over $150 (i will definitely return that too), but haven't received that yet (i think one more order is still coming).

also, my order arrived in more than one shipment..e.g. one large shipment arrived in a big cardboard box, another in one of those plastic envelope-like things, and i think one more is coming. do i just return everything in their respective boxes/envelopes? and just slap the "free returns" smart label on each one, and just drop it off at the post office? can i just drop it in those package drop off things, or do i have to get in line etc? Sorry for so many questions!

anyway, i feel so bad i placed such a huge order and have to return it all!! i feel like i took advantage somehow...i normally never buy/return things like this at all (i almost never order clothes online from this reason!)

ugh, i am banning myself from further clothing purchases until i at least lose 20 lbs and stop looking pregnant! it's just too much of a downer to go through the trouble of picking/ordering stuff and then the anticipation, only to be sorely disappointed in the end, but i digress, i guess this is for the BP...