Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Early preg systems, but way too early

I believe I am 1dpo based on cbfm. But I think I've just gone crazy.... If the the cbfm is correct about peak days that means I last BD 6 days prior. Clomid was taken on cd 3-6 and cd8... Anyway, long story short, I feel like I am having mad symptoms....
    1. lower back is aching
    2. Slightly nauseated various time thoughout the day
    3. Constant urination but just a little tinkle
    4. Very low to almost no energy
    5. Nipples sore, and I'm still nursing so it really sucks

Now I know it sounds crazy but I took a opk just to see it was neg, I also took an hcg just in case cd were off on top of messing up the clomid it was of.course neg.... So now I'm wondering if this could just be pms. Last month was the 1st time ever in life that I had sore nipples after ov before af. LMP was 8 sep 11, now during peak days I did have ewcm and I was super crampy. Now I am still slightly crampy and very concerned with the nausea....

Any comments are most certainly welcomed and encouraged

Just to clarify, are you saying you think you are 1 day post ovulation today? Meaning, you OV on cd 19? (which is pretty late).
    If so, I don't mean to be rude, but there's no way it's pregnancy symptoms that quickly. Any chance you ovulated earlier than you thought? Like around the 25th (cd 15)--because if so, that might make *possible*, but still unlikely that quickly. And even an early preg. test won't show positive for another week.

Good Luck!
    Last edited by daisymommy; 09-30-2011 at 08:55 AM.
    Mama to "The Fantastic Four":
    DS 02
    DD 06
    DS 09
    DD 12

llama8 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

When we were trying to conceive, any time I had crazy symptoms like that it was pms (that early on). The both times I got pregnant, I actually had none of those symptoms till much later.

I don't think you would feel anything at 1 dpo. I was a late ovulator (day 35-45). perhaps you didn't ovulate yet?
    DD 11/09
    DD 06/11

MSWR0319 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I got my first symptoms this time about 8-9 days DPO I think. My girls started killing me! With the first, I had no symptoms until a week or so after I got a positive test. If you're truly only 1 DPO, then there's no way it's pregnancy symptoms. Maybe side effects from the clomid?

I'm thinking it may be side effects from the clomid too. I was really emotional last week, I cried because someone gave their baby up for adoption mind you on tv....

Thank you for responding

Sent from my Dell Streak using Tapatalk

I ovulated on cycle day 19 which was the 27th, not sure what is meant by late ovulation (ovulation varies based on cycle length) but I am pretty pos about the ovulation date and yes very early for preg symptoms hence my concern, thinking it may have something to do with the clomid. But the crazy thing is the last time we were able to be intimate was 6 days prior: the 21st which further makes these symptoms unexpected. When my husband had to leave this month I figured we would have to catch the next cycle....

Confused....

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs.Douglas View Post
    I ovulated on cycle day 19 which was the 27th, not sure what is meant by late ovulation (ovulation varies based on cycle length) but I am pretty pos about the ovulation date and yes very early for preg symptoms hence my concern, thinking it may have something to do with the clomid. But the crazy thing is the last time we were able to be intimate was 6 days prior: the 21st which further makes these symptoms unexpected. When my husband had to leave this month I figured we would have to catch the next cycle....

Confused....

As someone who does no have a regular cycle and discovered that I ovulate on day 21 and have a 35 day cycle, day 19 isn't abnormal at all. I think it is a little early to be feeling symptoms unless you somehow got pg 6 days ago. Are you sure you didn't ovulate then? I do think that clomid can bring on some of those symptoms due to the hormones. I'm not trying to be unkind, but it could also be that you feel that way because you want to be pg. We tried for nearly a year with DD and 8 months with this pregnancy, and every month I would feel nausea and tired and think I might be pg psychsomatically (spelling?). I think it is a really normal response to the stress of TTC and the intense need women can feel to get pregnant and your brain tries to comfort you. On the plus side, I felt a lot more symptoms a lot earlier with the second pregnancy. I could feel a significant difference at 4 weeks, so it could be a positive. I am hoping for a positive pee test for you soon.
    Mommy to my little bear cubs DD1 and DD2- 4/2010 and 4/2012

nfowife is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

If you o'd yesterday then the egg hasn't even implanted yet, if it was even fertilized. And while not completely impossible, BDing 6 days before O it is very unlikely that you'd get pregnant this cycle.
    M, mommy to A 2005, E 2007, and L 2010

spanannie is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Cbfm never worked for me, neither did OPK sticks. I would just follow the doctor's instructions with the Clomid and test 14 days after expected O. Did you have any u/s to indicate when you were going to O or the maturity of the follicles? I can understand the symptoms; the mind will play tricks on you while TTC, especially when meds are added. I had to use fertility tx for each of my 3 children, so I know it all too well. Best of luck!
    Annie ~
    Mom three Junebugs: 9, 7 and 3

swissair81 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Not TTC, but Day 19 would be so early for me. I've been having 43 day cycles for months, which would mean I ovulate on Day 28 (unless I'm not ovulating, which would not be the end of the world).

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast