Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by jerigirl View Post
    There is no time limit on returns. Hang onto them until you get to the 45 minute away store or wait until the new one opens up closer to you

Exactly. Don't hassle with the return thru post office, call them re shipping refund, etc. What if they don't end up refunding you for some reason?i know the feeling of wanting to get it out the door, but you will be back at the store some time and can return then.

Honestly, I would hang on to them for the very practical reason that you might need them. I think the trainers are fantastic and worth full price if you need them! So don't rush to return them.

for Sandy Hook

♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by jerigirl View Post
    There is no time limit on returns. Hang onto them until you get to the 45 minute away store or wait until the new one opens up closer to you
    really? ok, this makes this a lot easier!

for some reason, i was worried that bc they were outlet/sale items, i had to return relatively soon (within 14 or 30 days or something, like many other stories' policies). now i look on the back of the receipt, and it looks like indeed there is no time limit, as long as it's still new/unused with tags and everything..yay.

i'm definitely going to hang on to them for now and will likely return them whenever i get around to driving to my local Hanna store (indeed, maybe an excuse to have DH stay home with the kids so i can get a chance to have kid-free shopping time ) i will try to see if i can get the trainers for cheaper at upcoming outlet sales..if not, i may just keep them..they are really nice (my first thought was that Hanna should make underwear for adults! LOL). DH did point out though that even if i do find the trainers for cheaper at the outlets (say for $10 or $12 for 3pack), i will have to pay for shipping (at least $8) again, so not sure if it's worth doing that, unless there are other items i really need.

thanks everyone for the responses, very helpful!!
    Last edited by ♥ms.pacman♥; 10-12-2011 at 03:12 PM.

Uno-Mom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

So... random fact.

I visited the sale last week & asked about the trainers. My outlet had the basket of trainers set on the floor, away from the main table of unders. The main table was marked 25% off. The floor basket had no sign. So I asked the ladies who said they thought the trainers were on sale, too. They checked the computer and both the 3 pack and single trainers rang up at 25% off.

It seemed like the trainers weren't specified in the sale so the ladies weren't totally sure what price to quote, so they had to check the computer.

Often bumbling mother to baby girl "Sprog"
    Born November, 2009

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2