Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Are you talking the whole ball of wax from start to finish (foreplay to completion)? Or just the actual act, the definition of sex?

Beth

3isEnough is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Funny you should post this, because I was just talking to DH about it last week telling him that I don't know why guys brag about being able to go forever, because it's really not a good thing in a girl's mind.

I still distinctly remember about 10 years ago a single male friend of mine bragging that he had sex *all day* with his new girlfriend. I thought that sounded horrible

Katigre is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

This is something that tends to happen more as men age (from what I have read).

Here's Mayo Clinic's article on delayed ejaculation: http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/del...CTION=symptoms

Another article: http://www.healthcommunities.com/del...-factors.shtml

Have you tried the 'quicker' creams that help him finish sooner?
    Mom of 4: Boy (10), Girl (7), Boy (4), Girl (2)

Absolutely age takes it's toll on decreased sensitivity and ability to climax with men.
    Also, many medications will cause that problem.
    Also, we as women are *ahem* looser down there after having babies and it can feel like nothing at all wrapped around them sometimes. Sigh....
    Stress and too much on their mind takes it's toll on men just like us women.
    Mama to "The Fantastic Four":
    DS 02
    DD 06
    DS 09
    DD 12

He has ALWAYS been like this. Although in his younger years, he'd be ready for 2-3 marathon sessions in a row. I'm glad that's over.

Can someone tell me more about quicker creams? I Googled and can't find anything like that.

PS I just read those articles that Katigre linked, and the average male ejaculates after 4 minutes of intercourse. FOUR MINUTES.

I cannot help doing the math. 45 minutes-4 minutes = an extra 41 minutes every time. Twice per week =82 minutes weekly. 4,264 minutes per year. Times 13 years=55,432 extra minutes. No wonder my cooch is worn out.

I have been CHEATED out of 924 hours of my life. 38.5 DAYS. Now I'm kind of mad.

Quote Originally Posted by Jo View Post
    PS I just read those articles that Katigre linked, and the average male ejaculates after 4 minutes of intercourse. FOUR MINUTES.

I cannot help doing the math. 45 minutes-4 minutes = an extra 41 minutes every time. Twice per week =82 minutes weekly. 4,264 minutes per year. Times 13 years=55,432 extra minutes. No wonder my cooch is worn out.

I have been CHEATED out of 924 hours of my life. 38.5 DAYS. Now I'm kind of mad.

Wow, I can't say that I envy you completely, because I couldn't handle 45 minutes every time. But my DH is certainly MUCH closer to the average. Unfortunately, this means that I very rarely get to 'finish' because it takes me longer than 4 minutes...

Katigre is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Ok, I googled and apparently there are not creams to hasten ejaculation just a lot to delay it further.

It seems like the most common treatment is sex therapy where you are taught specific techniques to stimulate him to faster ejaculation.

Is he able to come faster through masturbation? Oral sex (just the thought of 45 minutes of intense oral sex makes my jaw numb...)? Different positions?

The other question is if he realizes this is a problem and wants to focus on coming faster - I would think that psychologically he could hasten his coming.

Did he ever have damage to his penis that would have desensitized it or harmed the nerves elsewhere in his body? Prostate issues?
    Mom of 4: Boy (10), Girl (7), Boy (4), Girl (2)

EDited because I *think* this post was way too dirty for the BBB. :P
    If I could find a magic cream, I would be over it. I am old and tired of this.
    Last edited by Jo..; 10-14-2011 at 05:30 PM.

lovin2shop is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Oh man, I'm definitely a get it done quick and dirty kind of girl, so this would drive me insane. My advice would be to try some of the gels marketed towards women. I went to a home party and decided to try out a "warming" type gel, and my DH has commented on how that tends to spend things up. We had previously tried some of the KY gels, but that didn't really do much. The party that I went to was a Cupid's Pleasure party and they have an online site for purchasing products. Highly recommend, and please don't quote as I may delete this response in a little while!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast