Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by larig View Post
    korres yoghurt cream--best lotion I've found for my skin that breaks out with most lotion
    I love this stuff. One of the few moisturizers that never breaks me out. I've been impressed with every Korres product I've ever tried.

Was thinking of trying the Korres blush next.

larig is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by artvandalay View Post
    I love this stuff. One of the few moisturizers that never breaks me out. I've been impressed with every Korres product I've ever tried.

this is good to know, I just added the whole yoghurt pack to my cart--good deal for $45.
    L, mommy to my one and only, super-sweet boy, G 6/08

I'm pro-big bird, and I vote.

I like the tarte tinted moisturizer too. It has light to medium coverage. You defnitely need to use a moisturizer in addition to this as its not very moisturizing.

Lately, I have been using Boscia's bb cream. It is a one color for all skin tones type of base. It is what I would call sheer to light coverage. I like it bc it feels light and cool on my skin and provides just enough coverage. It also has SPF 27 coverage.

I like the ole henriksson truth serum that another poster recommend.

I need to pick uo some skincare stuff. I am in desperate need of an eye cream. I am in my early 30's. Does anyone have a recommendation?
    DS1: 3/09
    DS2: 2/11
    DS3: 3/13

Is this good for oily skin? I've been using the Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free line and my skin broke out all over my face. I'm looking for an alternative.

this is good to know, I just added the whole yoghurt pack to my cart--good deal for $45.
    It's a nice pack. I really like the Green Tea cleanser and the primrose eye cream. The mask is just alright, I really prefer the moisturizer over the mask, but it's definitely a really good deal. Their mineral foundation is really good, too... much better than Bare Minerals IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by rolypoly27 View Post
    Is this good for oily skin? I've been using the Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free line and my skin broke out all over my face. I'm looking for an alternative.
    Yes, it's made for oily but dehydrated skin. I"m breakout prone but this has never given me any problems. If you're breakout prone, just spot test it on a portion of your face (like one cheek) for a week or two before going to your whole face.

I read there is a European SPF 30 version of the Korres Yogurt... I wish they would sell it here in the states.

It's a nice pack. I really like the Green Tea cleanser and the primrose eye cream. The mask is just alright, I really prefer the moisturizer over the mask, but it's definitely a really good deal. Their mineral foundation is really good, too... much better than Bare Minerals IMO.
    really? hmm. I may have to try it. 20% off makes a lot of things tempting--and sephora's return policy helps.
    eta: digging that it is spy 30
    I am pale, how are the colors?
    Last edited by larig; 10-20-2011 at 04:48 PM.

Yes, it's made for oily but dehydrated skin. I"m breakout prone but this has never given me any problems. If you're breakout prone, just spot test it on a portion of your face (like one cheek) for a week or two before going to your whole face.

I read there is a European SPF 30 version of the Korres Yogurt... I wish they would sell it here in the states.
    oh I must find this.

Quote Originally Posted by emily View Post
    So far I can only think of more Tarte tinted moisturizer for me.
    I buy both my mom and MIL their Sheisido skincare during the F&F.
    I may do a little early Christmas shopping for some ladies in my office.

Can anyone recommend a good concealer? I've been using the BE one but it's just not enough coverage and sometimes it looks cakey.
    I've been using "boi-ing" by Benefit and I like it. Smooth and glides on easily, and color blends well.
    big sister (11/09)
    little brother (1/14)

"I guess that's the real circle of life. Your parents faked their way through it, you fake your way through it, and hopefully you don't raise a serial killer." --Phil Dunphy, Modern Family

really? hmm. I may have to try it. 20% off makes a lot of things tempting--and sephora's return policy helps.
    eta: digging that it is spy 30
    I am pale, how are the colors?
    I can wear both of the lightest shades (fair and light) I"m NC15 in MAC shade. I think they lean more yellow toned than pink.

Do you live near a Sephora? They made me two samples, one of each shade. Maybe get two samples and check them out before buying the big size?

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast