Ole Henriksen total truth eye creme for day
    Ole Henriksen Truth revealed super creme for day

I'm returning:
    Yves st Laurent touché Éclat highlighter

In my basket for the the Sephora VIB 20%off sale that starts tomorrow
    Illamasqua eye brow cake
    Ole Henriksen truth serum collagen booster
    Urban decay naked pallette

I'm curious about the dr gross peels but Im nursing and don't think that I can use them.
    DS1: 3/09
    DS2: 2/11
    DS3: 3/13

Quote Originally Posted by jgenie View Post
    Will Sephora accept returns on items you tried but didn't like? TIA
    Yes. Cool, huh?
    DD '06
    DD '14

Quote Originally Posted by stinkyfeet View Post
    I am keeping:

Ole Henriksen ulitmiate eye lift gel for night
    Ole Henriksen total truth eye creme for day
    Ole Henriksen Truth revealed super creme for day

I'm returning:
    Yves st Laurent touché Éclat highlighter

In my basket for the the Sephora VIB 20%off sale that starts tomorrow
    Illamasqua eye brow cake
    Ole Henriksen truth serum collagen booster
    Urban decay naked pallette

I'm curious about the dr gross peels but Im nursing and don't think that I can use them.
    What is this sale that you speak of?
    How is are those Ole Henriksen products working for you? What changes are you noticing? I do have the truth serum and like it...but not sure why.
    DD1 - 1996
    DD2 - 1999
    DD3 - 2005

Surfaces are for working, not for storing. - Peter Walsh

khalloc is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I love Ole Hendricksen!

I like the Ole Henricksen Sheer Transformation Creme. I love the texture of it. It moisturizes well, smells good, and I like that it is light weight. It doesnt feel greasy to me.

I also like the Invigorating Night Gel. Though, if I use it every night, the sides of my nose start to get really dry. So I am laying off it. It would probably be good to use like every other night for me. Usually I am too lazy to wash my face and put stuff on before bed though.

I am buying:

Shiseido Benefiance Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream. I had a sample that I just used up that I liked.

Clarins Sun Wrinkle Control Eye Contour Creme. We are going to Barbados in a few weeks and I use this stuff on my face and the kids' faces. its SPF 30 and doesnt sting your eyes. Love it!
    DD 11/2005
    DS 4/2008

Quote Originally Posted by pinkmomagain View Post
    What is this sale that you speak of?
    How is are those Ole Henriksen products working for you? What changes are you noticing? I do have the truth serum and like it...but not sure why.
    It is a VIB special event sale from 11/10-11/14. I think that if you spend enought at sephora, you become a VIB member.

I really like the ole Henriksen products. I don't really have too many skin issues (in my early 30's). I have been using sheer transformation for the summer months. I really liked it, but I noticed I needed more moisture since its starting to get cooler.

The truth revealed super creme is really nice. It smells delicious! I usually prefer my products to have no smell, but I really enjoy this one. IT smells a little like a dreamsicle. It is richer than sheer transformation which I had wanted, but it is not so rich that it causes my skin to breakout or milia (little white bumps from clogged pores). I feel like it also absorbs into my skin vs just sitting on top of it. I have combination skin, and it does not make my skin greasy at all.

The Total truth eye creme is nice too. It is rich, but not greasy or heavy. It provides the moisture my eye area craved. No problems with milia either. I like that it has SPF 15. No problems with eye makeup. I only need to use a dab for each eye, so I know it will last a while.

The ultimate eye lift gel does feel a little sticky on my skin, but it is recommended for night use, so no problems there. The first morning after I used it, it made my eyes more puffy--I guess my skin was getting used to it. I don't have that problem anymore. It provides good moisture without feeling heavy. I feel like it plumps up my fine lines for the morning.

I wear contacts and don't have any problems with these eye creams. They don't make my eyes sting either!

I like the truth serum too. I forgot to add it to my cart last time.

Ole's "Truth" line works well for my skin type. I had wanted something that provides good moisture that absorbs into my skin well. I wanted something more natural without some of the harsher anti aging chemicals since I'm nursing. I think that I also have realized that my skin doesn't need the uber expensive rich face and eye creams either--I think that they are probably better suited for someone much older than i am.

I really am a product junkie and hardly ever buy the same skin care brand or item twice unless I really like it.

Quote Originally Posted by stinkyfeet View Post
    It is a VIB special event sale from 11/10-11/14. I think that if you spend enought at sephora, you become a VIB member.

The Total truth eye creme is nice too. It is rich, but not greasy or heavy. It provides the moisture my eye area craved. No problems with milia either. I like that it has SPF 15. No problems with eye makeup. I only need to use a dab for each eye, so I know it will last a while.

Hmmm...got to look into that VIB thing.

Thanks for your reviews. In the past I've had a hard time with milia...particularly around the eye area, so I don't use any products around my eyes anymore. But I do feel like I need moisture around them (being over 40). Good to hear that this line has been successful for you. I just might try the eye creme.
    DD1 - 1996
    DD2 - 1999
    DD3 - 2005

Surfaces are for working, not for storing. - Peter Walsh

Quote Originally Posted by pinkmomagain View Post
    Hmmm...got to look into that VIB thing.

Thanks for your reviews. In the past I've had a hard time with milia...particularly around the eye area, so I don't use any products around my eyes anymore. But I do feel like I need moisture around them (being over 40). Good to hear that this line has been successful for you. I just might try the eye creme.
    I'm not quite sure how it works, but I'm pretty sure you have to be a Sephora Beauty Insider first (like a grocery store club card), and if you spend so much, they automatically make you a VIB. It's not really a big deal--you just get extra perks like better freebies (got introduced to ole line with a free 3 little wonders deluxe sample set), and better promotions.

baileygirl is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

on sephora's website it indicates you need to spend 350.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9