Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

If you want to go with the baby bjorn, I found a website comparing both baby bjorns with IKEA's potty- it was a while ago and don't have the link anymore. And being that Ikeas's Potty was $5!!!!! I made the trip there and now am a proud of owner of two $5 potties... that my DS refuses to train in anyhow!
    FWIW, he does like to sit on it (although, I sewed a nice cushion bec. it is just a plastic seat and his tush gets red after sitting for a while), I think he is just not ready yet.
    We are going to take a coupla week break from this training and hopefully he'll be ready to start fresh then.

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

We initially got the Bjorn potty topper which she ended up using most of the time she was pting, but she was 2/1/2 before she showed little interest in training, and she did 't fully train until she was 37 mos. old. We also got a super basic potty with a lid from Target and once she was trained we would use it as a porta potty (and still do). Unfortunately ours is not sold anymore, but Summer makes one like it now.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

DrSally is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Love the bb potty and topper.
    Sally

My Joyful DS
    My Lovely DD

Please excuse the typos. Getting used to a virtual keyboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2