Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Darn I was at ON this morning and they had a monkey costume in ds's size but I didn't see a price on them and it's never cool enough for a costume like that so I dismissed it, didn't think about dress up inside though.
    Finally #2 due April 17, 2015

DS - 8.22.08
    allergic to dairy, eggs and nuts
    outgrew wheat!

mypa is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Babymakes3 View Post
    Darn I was at ON this morning and they had a monkey costume in ds's size but I didn't see a price on them and it's never cool enough for a costume like that so I dismissed it, didn't think about dress up inside though.
    Go back and get it...they are all $5 starting today and there is a 25% coupon.

It's too hot for fleece here as well and I, too, dismissed them at first. So glad I went back and got them. The kids are using them as jackets and playing outside when it gets cool in the evening. They really are very nice.
    Mary

DS Summer '05
    DD Fall '08

Quote Originally Posted by mypa View Post
    Go back and get it...they are all $5 starting today and there is a 25% coupon.

It's too hot for fleece here as well and I, too, dismissed them at first. So glad I went back and got them. The kids are using them as jackets and playing outside when it gets cool in the evening. They really are very nice.
    Just out of curiosity, which OC store did you go to, mypa?

I went to Long Beach and Fullerton--did pretty well, but not the range of costumes you mentioned.

TIA!

mypa is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by FooMama View Post
    Just out of curiosity, which OC store did you go to, mypa?

I went to Long Beach and Fullerton--did pretty well, but not the range of costumes you mentioned.

TIA!
    Two stores carried the exclusive costumes as a test this year, The Block at Orange and The Shops at Mission Viejo. I went to Mission Viejo on Tues. but they are all gone now .

As of two days ago the Tustin Marketplace ON had a few bee costumes and the Laguna Niguel store had some ladybugs. All the stores still had the monkey, dragon, and cupcake fleece ones. Mission Viejo had a few chickens left...love the chicken, got a second one so both kids can run around as chickens while I chase them around.
    Mary

DS Summer '05
    DD Fall '08

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3