Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Katigre is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default Inexpensive skinny jeans for toddler girl?

DD is on the thinner side, and any jeans I've gotten balloon out around the hips/butt the only way they stay up is if I cinch the adjustable waist allllll the way tight so it looks ridiculous.

What brands have narrower jeans for toddler girls that aren't also ridiculously low cut? So far I've only tried Circo/Wrangler/Cherokee jeans and none of them worked. Hoping to spend $10 or less. Thanks!
    Mom of 4: Boy (10), Girl (7), Boy (4), Girl (2)

I have the same problem with my DD. Ive had some good luck with old navy skinny jeans. I think theyre regulary around $15, but are frequently on sale for around $10. Childrens place can be good too and you can always find coupons for that store.

I have found it almost impossible to find jeans that work on DD because she is so skinny they just slid down the whole time she wears them. This weekend I bought her a pair of Jeggings at CP for $8, not really jeans but they have the denim look.
    http://www.childrensplace.com/webapp...denim_babygirl
    Sarah
    DS 5/26/05
    DS 5/12/07 our angel
    DD 4/8/08

Moralizing and morals are two entirely different things and are always found in entirely different people. Don Herold

Yep, another vote for the CP jeggings! They're super cute... DD (3) has them in dark blue and black, and they're adorable... super soft like regular leggings, elastic waist, and we get compliments on them every time she wears them.

Have you tried H&M? They have super cute clothes for LOs and very inexpensive.
    Mommy to my little bear cubs DD1 and DD2- 4/2010 and 4/2012

Another vote for Old Navy skinny jeans. They are the only ones that work for my super skinny almost 3 y.o. DD. I got them for around $10 with a sale code; I think they are usually $15, or 2 for $12 each.
    mommy to DS who is 9
    DD who is 6
    and my girl in heaven

Quote Originally Posted by katydid1971 View Post
    I have found it almost impossible to find jeans that work on DD because she is so skinny they just slid down the whole time she wears them. This weekend I bought her a pair of Jeggings at CP for $8, not really jeans but they have the denim look.
    http://www.childrensplace.com/webapp...denim_babygirl
    I just bought these for DD too. I thought I'd like them & once they arrived, I thought they'd be OK, but I was wrong. They're not just OK. Once I actually put them on DD I LOVE them! They're very cute on. Since they're knit they fit very well & they stay up.
    Mom to DD - my thriving preemie - Jan 2009

AnnieW625 is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Baby Gap Playdate Straight jeans are my favorite for DD1, but she isn't loving them much, but she 5 and wants everything to have sparkles and such. Someone told me that Crazy 8 had good slim jeans, but we never tried them because C8 had no dressing rooms (totally trivial, but an annoyance), so we ended up with the Gap ones. I really miss the slim jeans from Osh Kosh @ Target. I also believe that Gymboree makes slim jeans in smaller sizes.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

ray7694 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Love the gap legging jeans. My dd has three colors.

sunnyside is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I love some of the Gap styles for my skinny baby.
    Mama to two sweet girls - Summer 2010 and Spring 2015

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast