Default Best Ever Baby Jacket for bigger kids?

Seen anything similar in a size 6? DD says she likes the "cute" embellishments and wants to save her brother's for when she has children. LOL.

This is the closest that I've found, pretty close right? If you know of anything else, please post. Thanks! I'm posting both side by side so I can compare.

Best ever jacket (only goes to size 3)

Widgeon jacket in size 6.
    Last edited by MommyofAmaya; 11-01-2011 at 05:57 PM.
    ~C~

Mama to a curious daughter born in May 2006 and a persistent son born in July 2008.

I was going to suggest Widgeon--then upon closer inspection I realized that's what you posted

http://www.thecompanystore.com/Pony-...kets-outerwear

Quote Originally Posted by YouAreTheFocus View Post
    I was going to suggest Widgeon--then upon closer inspection I realized that's what you posted

http://www.thecompanystore.com/Pony-...kets-outerwear
    Looks like I'm on the right path then. Thanks!
    ~C~

Mama to a curious daughter born in May 2006 and a persistent son born in July 2008.

nfowife is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I wish they would make the BEBJ in bigger sizes. My DD loved hers and would still wear it if it was big enough. As it is she tried to squeeze into her 90 a few times last year and it was pitifully small. She didn't care.
    I don't love the trapeze-y shape on the widgeon ones. I wonder if you could find a good seamstress to applique on a fleece jacket? Or LL Bean and Old Navy both have fleece prints in zip-up jackets.
    M, mommy to A 2005, E 2007, and L 2010