♥ms.pacman♥ is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default new Boden shoppers...look out for Boden $10 card in mail!

I just went to check the mail and i got an envelope that i almost tossed out as junk mail. on the other side i saw it was from Boden so i had to open it.

It looks like a letter but inside it also had a card that says "My little bribe from Boden", and has a voucher code for $10 off, plus free shipping and free returns.

The letter says something like thank you very much for your first Boden order, now here's something to get you excited about your second, or something to that effect.

Anyway, just a PSA, if you've recently placed your first Boden order be on the look out! I can't believe i almost tossed mine out as junk!

I just got the $10 voucher, too. I was hoping for the $15 voucher that everyone else has been getting but $10 is better than nothing... Used it to buy an applique T for DS, which ended up being $8ish after 20% discount (+FS/FR) and voucher.
    Last edited by kevinsmama; 11-04-2011 at 09:58 PM.

♥ms.pacman♥ is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

ooh, i love the applique Ts for boys! i may get one of those with this card. And i ended up getting the $15 voucher as well a few weeks back, so i was surprised to get this one too. Now I see why everyone likes Boden!! they are awesome.

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Wait a minute...ANOTHER ONE????

scrooks is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I got one too
    Im going to use it to buy something fun for me!
    DD 7/07
    DS1 9/09
    DS2 7/13