cara1 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default Tea collection-where to buy?

Where's the best place to buy Tea? The Tea website, or somewhere else? It looks like many of the other "boutique" sites don't carry it anymore, and any place I do see it, it's not discounted any better than on the Tea website. TIA.

Nordstrom sells it, and right now they're having their 1/2 yearly sale for women and children. I haven't checked out the kids' clothes, so I don't know if Tea is on sale. Also Amazon sells some pieces, but the selection is pretty spotty. Tea has specials on the site, but rarely any good sales.
    Mommy to my wonderful, HEALTHY twin girls
    6/08 - Preemies no more!

Bootsie is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

I got some pretty Tea dresses for my DD during Nordstrom's Anniversary sale for great prices. Last I was at Nordies, they also had some Tea things on their sales racks - but you've got to act quick when you see that stuff - it is popular so selection and sizes go quickly once it hits the sales rack or sales section.

jennilynn is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I have gotten the best deals at diapers.com during a sale in the past, but they mostly carry the small sizes. I was buying 4s and 5s but that was as big as it went. There is a 15% off code for the Tea website right now, I posted it in the bargain forum. It's HOLIDAYPARTY good through Nov. 24. Nordies is good too but when I check the sale last night it was nearly all girls (and I'm shopping for two boys)
    Slightly crunchy mama to three awesome monkeys