Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

AWESOME pic! The colors worked out GREAT!

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

So cute! I love the poncho. I think the color really adds a nice softness in contrast to the red (and I do LOVE red). We are getting our pics taken this Saturday and I too am stressing about the outfits and getting to little ones to cooperate.
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

elbenn is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

That is a gorgeous picture! I love the poncho and it looks so perfect for a holiday card!

Beautiful photo! Everyone look awesome and the mix of colors perfect! Great job...you look beautiful IMO and I love your poncho too!

fauve01 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

gorgeous! you guys look amazing!! your hair and makeup--YOU--look beautiful.

maylips is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

What a great looking family! I totally understand getting the kids ready before you're ready and before you know it, there's no time for you, but I think you look great!
    Mom to my little girl 3/12/07
    ....and boy 8/04/09

hillview is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

WOW what a great photo!
    DS #1 Summer 05
    DS #2 Summer 07

Globetrotter is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

That's a great family picture - you look fabulous! Congratulations! I know how hard it is to orchestrate something like this.
    "Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, "What? You, too? I thought I was the only one." C.S. Lewis

arivecchi is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Love the result! great family photo!
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

thanks everyone!!

what was great about the pics was that it was all done really fast...the photographer only took about 15 shots, it all took about 20 min total! he used my camera and did all the settings and posed everyone. it REALLY made a difference in the quality of the pic..last year i tried doing a holiday family pic on our own with a tripod and a remote and it was a disaster. it was just too hard to set up and pose a picture without being able to see what it looked like. plus with a squirmy toddler it was just NOT happening. i know some people are really good and manage to do their own pics, but i don't have that kind of talent. i also don't have the type of kid who will sit/stand still (even when held), let alone actually look at the camera. i always see other people's toddlers all sitting still and posing and looking at the camera (even smiling!!) and that just amazes me, my son would never ever do that!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2