Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    elektra is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Very nice! I think goldenpig may have that purple poncho too.
    DD
    DS

speo is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ms.pacman♥ View Post
    thanks everyone!! i think i will keep the plum and the dress. i'm glad i went back there again

really?? oh i didn't know, thanks for the info!! i bought it on Sunday for $49.95. I guess I will just go back there with it and the receipt and see if i can get a price adjustment (is that how it works?) I guess this is another excuse to go to Anthro again Hehe

Yep. I am not sure how long they will do price adjustments. You could wait a week and go back in. Maybe some of your other stuff will have gone down in price. At the store, they said you could just bring in the tag and receipt.

Oh, I hate living so far away from civilization!

I LOVE the red skirt, the oatmeal poncho and the burgundy poncho. The dress is darling, as well, especially with the little cardie!

If anyone finds the burgundy poncho or the moss green poncho in a l/xl, I would be forever in your gratitude if you could pick it up for me. I can send paypal immediately!

Thanks in advance, you lucky ladies with Anthro nearby!

goldenpig is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Ms. Pacman, nice haul! I am glad you finally found stuff you liked at Anthro. It does take some digging but they do have some good stuff! You look great in all of it!

Quote Originally Posted by elektra View Post
    Very nice! I think goldenpig may have that purple poncho too.
    Yep! That's the purple one I have! I bought the moss one as well, but then I got an orange one from Nordstrom so I returned the moss, because I thought that three ponchos would be pushing it.

Quote Originally Posted by speo View Post
    Yep. I am not sure how long they will do price adjustments. You could wait a week and go back in. Maybe some of your other stuff will have gone down in price. At the store, they said you could just bring in the tag and receipt.
    Officially you have 2 weeks to get a price adjustment. Although I am the queen of price adjustments--I have gotten price adjustments on so many things including the red trench, mustard jacket, that purple poncho and a bunch of other things. I've even gotten multiple price adjustments when the items went on additional discounts. And sometimes even beyond the two weeks (although if they're strict about it, I just buy the item again and return the full-price one). Anthro is very lenient about returns (no time limit) so always keep the tags and receipts, folks!

Quote Originally Posted by solsister View Post
    Oh, I hate living so far away from civilization!

I LOVE the red skirt, the oatmeal poncho and the burgundy poncho. The dress is darling, as well, especially with the little cardie!

If anyone finds the burgundy poncho or the moss green poncho in a l/xl, I would be forever in your gratitude if you could pick it up for me. I can send paypal immediately!

Thanks in advance, you lucky ladies with Anthro nearby!
    Solsister, you can just call any Anthro store (or the main number) and they can tell you which store has the item in stock. Then just call that store and ask them to do a "charge and send". Tell them your local Anthro doesn't have the item in stock and they will waive the shipping fee.
    Party of five!
    Double big sister
    Big brother
    Little brother

Love the purple on you! I bought that one, too, though it's a bit oversized for me (I'm 5'2"). I also have the other poncho in a navy blue--found it on the Anthro on-line site!
    Lisa
    Mama to Jack (4/20/01)
    and Joshua (11/16/03)

nupe is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I want to say the dark orange corduroy skirt is really nice. I was surprised to find that it wasn't lined. It is medium weight fabric and I hope to find one in my size!
    Nupe
    DS1 2004
    DS2 2007

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3