jenfromnj is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default Thumbs Down to TRU--my last 3 orders have been canceled!

I am so frustrated with TRU right now (well, even more than I normally am)! I just rec'd an email that my $1 Toy Story Operation game order (3 games) was canceled. Earlier this week, I ordered headphones--my order was canceled, but I saw on slickdeals that others who ordered after I did (I posted the deal there) received their orders--that is especially irking me! And I'd ordered DS some train items for Christmas, and received a notice that they're backordered til next year, despite showing as in-stock for 2 days after my order.

Even worse, I used my shoprunner account for these items, so I was supposed to have 2-day shipping, but with 2 of the 3 orders that were canceled, it took more than 2 days to even receive the notice that my order would not be fulfilled.

TRU really needs to refine their inventory system! I know better than to shop there, I need to commit to avoiding them for holiday shopping.

Sorry you are having such a hard time! Today I was at TJ Maxx (do you have any around you?) and saw a ton of Thomas the train items for $13 or less. So maybe this could be a blessing in disguise?

jenfromnj is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by hoodlims View Post
    Sorry you are having such a hard time! Today I was at TJ Maxx (do you have any around you?) and saw a ton of Thomas the train items for $13 or less. So maybe this could be a blessing in disguise?
    Thanks! We do have a couple of TJ Maxx stores, I'm going to stop there this week to check it out.

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Ugh, I've been frustrated with them a lot over the last few years. I think they are going to go the way of the dinosaurs with all the stores that have better selection and better CS!

arivecchi is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

The one and only order I placed with TRU this year was cancelled as well.

Like I needed more incentives to stick with Amazon.....
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009