Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    BDKmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Melaine View Post
    I like the Snoodle. I used it last night for the first time because the night before I was coughing so much that I couldn't really lay down with it (I had to sit up). But last night I slept all the way through the night and didn't even get up to pee! That is DEFINITELY progress!
    Very interesting. I may have to give the snoodle a try.

Also curious to hear about the Luna.
    DS - Feb 2010
    DD - May 2012

mjs64 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I love love love the Luna for both breastfeeding and as a body pillow. Had the snoogle and gave it away. Boppy was useless. I am done bfing but still sleep with the Luna every night. I've posted a couple of times about my love for this pillow. It doesn't take up too much space in the bed, either. I never thought I could love a pillow like I do this one. So worth it. It's my current go to gift for showers of good friends because it works for maternity too. Spendy but zulily had it for 50% off recently. Maybe it will come up again.

Eta: DH wants a Luna for Christmas cause I don't share!
    Last edited by mjs64; 11-12-2011 at 01:14 AM.
    My baby boy is 3!

mctlaw is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Just spent my firat night with my Luna pillow and boppy wedge! Love both and can't beat a Craigslist $15 for both bargain!

The Luna has loft to it but is squishable too, so although I don't have much belly yet, it seems that using it as a supportive wedge under the belly should work just fine. I also have the boppy wedge but since I like to sleep woth the Luna between my knees, I plan to use the Luna in front and the Boppy wedge as a low back support!
    MC

Fair Queen-Ruler of the House of Boys
    Mom to DS 3/06
    DS 2 6/12
    and a 12 year old (boy) min pin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3