Default See Kai Run Shoes Quality

My DD (22 months) has VERY wide, "thick" feet- See Kai Run fits her to a tee- actually the Mary Janes cut her a bit in the top, but the other styles are great.

I've been so disappointed with the quality of SKR- she had a pair a pedipeds that JUST fit her for the summer and she wore those everyday to the park, etc and they have held up fantastically- not fraying, or worn parts, the sole is perfect, etc. Her SKR are her "Dress shoes" that she just wore once a week to church for a few hours and they look terrible- TERRIBLE.

She can't wear Pedipeds due to her foot shape, but I'm having a hard time paying the same $$ for SKR and having them look SO trashy after so few wears. - this is the 3rd pair of SKR that she's had so I know it's not an isolated case.

Is there an alternative to SKR that will fit her foot shape, but wear like a pediped? I'm totally willing to pay the $$ if it meets those 2 criteria.

and fyi- I don't live where there is good shopping so I'd have to order shoes to try on an return...grrr.

How does Stride Rite hold up? I know they have wide...
    What about Puddle Jumper quality?

sunnyside is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I'm having good luck with Livie and Luca and with Primigi MJs. Not sure that they are great for wide feet or not. My girls feet are wide but not extra wide.
    Mama to two sweet girls - Summer 2010 and Spring 2015