boolady is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default should i order while boden is 20% off?

I have a bunch of things in my cart that I want to order for DD for next year. Should I order today, with the 20% off, or is a better deal coming down the pike? I can't remember from last year if they'll do any better before the end-of-season sale. It's hit or miss for me to wait for that and there's a few things I'm not willing to lose out on. What do you all think? Thanks.
    Jen, mom to my silly monkey, 10/06

chozen is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

you could always order it now and if the price goes down rebuy and return, you have 90 days i think to return.

I'm pretty sure they changed their return policy recently - not 100%, but I think it's now 30 days. I'm still holding out for a sale like last fall (don't think it will happen, but...)

elbenn is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

With their clothes being so expensive, I don't think 20% is a very good deal, but I have had a few items I wanted go out of stock. Maybe you could buy just a couple of the pieces you want the most, and then try to get the others with better sales or at the end of season sale.

Quote Originally Posted by rbsmom View Post
    I'm pretty sure they changed their return policy recently - not 100%, but I think it's now 30 days. I'm still holding out for a sale like last fall (don't think it will happen, but...)
    I just checked their website and it still says 3 months for returns. It's 7 days for end of season sale items.
    Mommy to 2 DS's (2003 and 2007)

Quote Originally Posted by elbenn View Post
    With their clothes being so expensive, I don't think 20% is a very good deal, but I have had a few items I wanted go out of stock. Maybe you could buy just a couple of the pieces you want the most, and then try to get the others with better sales or at the end of season sale.
    A lot of the popular items (in popular sizes) will go out of stock by the time the EOS sale rolls around, so I would just get your must haves right now and wait on the others.
    Mommy to 2 DS's (2003 and 2007)

spanannie is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

What is the most current code right now? I'm ordering!
    Annie ~
    Mom three Junebugs: 9, 7 and 3