Default toddler lap undershirt

Where can I find undershirts like the American Apparel lap T that are not American Apparel? I prefer not to buy from them. DS1 is potty training now and his onesies are dipping in the toilet. I need an undershirt to fit over his big head.
    DS1 - 11/09
    DS2 - 7/11

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

I loooooove Petit Bateau. I bought them locally for DD1 at that same age, 2, in size 3T - I bought 6 for $20 from a local store going out of business; I had no idea what a great deal I had! At 5, she still wears them as undershirts and they are perfect! There is no other garment that has fit her from 2-5. Probably one of the best kid clothing purchases ever. My advice is to size up a little since they are cut slim, so will be a little long when they are younger but then you get a lot of use out of them.

for Sandy Hook

mecawa is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by citymama View Post
    I loooooove Petit Bateau. I bought them locally for DD1 at that same age, 2, in size 3T - I bought 6 for $20 from a local store going out of business; I had no idea what a great deal I had! At 5, she still wears them as undershirts and they are perfect! There is no other garment that has fit her from 2-5. Probably one of the best kid clothing purchases ever. My advice is to size up a little since they are cut slim, so will be a little long when they are younger but then you get a lot of use out of them.

We loved the Petit Bateau shirts. We were given them as a gift for DD2, and I wished I had known about them with DD1. They were great, just really hard to find, at least where I live anyways.