Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I got two cute striped v neck henley's that have a little ruffle trim, they were 10.98 each....perfect to use my 10 cash on.

Melbel is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Received this email today:

OLD NAVY'S
    EARLY BIRD EXTRAVAGANZA
    for our best customers!

In store only: 5-HOUR DOORBUSTERS!

• SATURDAY ONLY, 11/19
    12 PM – 5 PM
    75% Off Adult Outerwear!*
    • SUNDAY ONLY, 11/20
    12 PM – 5 PM
    75% Off Adult Sweaters!*

It's all leading up to the BIGGEST SALE of the
    year...

Quote Originally Posted by Melbel View Post
    Received this email today:

OLD NAVY'S
    EARLY BIRD EXTRAVAGANZA
    for our best customers!

In store only: 5-HOUR DOORBUSTERS!

• SATURDAY ONLY, 11/19
    12 PM – 5 PM
    75% Off Adult Outerwear!*
    • SUNDAY ONLY, 11/20
    12 PM – 5 PM
    75% Off Adult Sweaters!*
    It's all leading up to the BIGGEST SALE of the
    year...
    Awesome, thanks!
    DS1-1/09
    DS2-10/12

I got the email too, and I just used my cash yesterday to buy my dh a jacket
    After the coupon I got it for $28 so still a good deal. Maybe I can go and get something for myself tomorrow!
    Kelly

~Mommy to Brooklyn age 8 and Marley 4 years~

mypa is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by kellybelly0513 View Post
    I got the email too, and I just used my cash yesterday to buy my dh a jacket
    After the coupon I got it for $28 so still a good deal. Maybe I can go and get something for myself tomorrow!
    Not sure how it will work because of Super Cash, but you can take your receipt in and ask for a PA. As long as it's within 14days, they just scan the receipt and the computer will automatically refund anything that reduced in price since your purchase.
    Mary

DS Summer '05
    DD Fall '08

Momit is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I was going to run back there today because they messed up something with my Supercash (I was $5 short because of some additional markdowns and the clerk said it still applied the supercash but it only applied half of it). Maybe I'll wait and go tomorrow and get PAs at the same time.

Melbel is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I decided to brave ON today. It was a bit of a zoo and there was a long line, but not too horrible The wool pea coats came to $6.50 (from $60) with the 75% discount plus the super cash. I picked up 2 as gifts (to go along with other items).

I also picked up a pair of the UGG knock-off boots for DD1 for $7.50 (from $35). As fast as her feet are growing, this is great for a season.

I also found a cute cowl neck sweater for $3.50 out the door to pair with one of the coats.

Tomorrow is the 75% sweater sale. I still have $20 in super cash, so I may have to head back.

I went yesterday to redeem some of my super cash ($30 off $60) and came out with 2 pairs of yoga pants, a cami, a drape tank, the cowl neck sweater that I've had my eye on since it came out, an applique tee, the shootie in black, and 2 pairs of their cozy socks for a total of $30.93!!

I had two of the $20 off $40 and used those during the coat sale today. I have a white wool blend mid-length coat that I got there about 3 years ago. I absolutely love it but it's getting a little dingy even with being dry cleaned so I've been wanting to get the white double-breasted one this year. I split my order into 2 transactions so I could use both coupons. I got the white coat and a pair of lined pants for Ds1 for a total of $20.48 and I got the same coat in camel, a ruffled maxi dress and a top for me for $23.92.

I spent a total of $75.33 and saved $375+. DH was very impressed
    Mommy to my 2 sandy boys

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**If you live in the New England area and want to join the local Yahoo group for BBBers, please PM me for more info!**

mypa is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default 5 Hour Frenzy, All Noon-5pm, In-Store

Sat, 11/19 75% off Adults Outwear
    Sun, 11/20 75% off Adults Sweaters
    Mon, 11/21 75% off Adutls Graphic Tees
    Tues, 11/22 75% off Adults Solid & Stripted Long-Sleeve Tees
    Wed, 11/23 50% off Adults Clearance

If you bought stuff earlier (within 14days), you can bring your receipt during the 5hr Frenzy window and they will do a price adjustment.

I got some great deals today with the 75% off sale, extra 30% off clearance sale, other markdowns plus combining w/ Super Cash.

I'm going back later to get PAs on some of the stuff I bought today.

They also had a flyer for their black friday sale but some of the deals today was better.
    www.gobblepalooza.com for details on black friday.
    Mary

DS Summer '05
    DD Fall '08

Ugh, I went yesterday and carefully picked out the coats I wanted only to get to the counter and be denied! They refused to let me use the Super Cash with the coat deal! Three different associates had three different reasons! 1. I just can't do it. 2. They didn't know they'd have this deal when they issued the super cash 3. It excludes other offers which to me equals coupons since I asked if the other sale items were excluded and told no. Seems a little arbitrary to me! So, I left with nothing and am so annoyed by the whole thing!
    DD1 06
    DD2 09
    DS1 13

Certified Child Passenger Safety Technician

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast