♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Talking new Hanna store opening today (north Texas)

bc of the grand opening, for first 2 weeks, you get 15% off your entire purchase (except very gud items). as i found out today, it's actually ADDITIONAL 15% off, so if something was already on sale, it is discounted further!!

i dragged the kids there today since i figured DH would roll his eyes at going during the weekend (he hates shopping). anyway, i got Christmas stripe mocs for the kids ($11.xx each after discount) and a Christmas stripe longjohn for DS (it came to be $23.xx after all discounts)...not bad IMO for holiday stripes considering it's really hard to get them at the outlet and i don't have to pay shipping.

oh for more than $75 purchase you get a free 100% organic cotton tote...it's pretty decent-sized, and has a pretty print of a tree on it.

anyway, just thot i'd share!! if you're in the area you should definitely check it out!! I think the 15% off thing is till December 4.

Lucky you! I think there's a coupon out right now where you can get an additional 15% off any purchase in any store. Some GFs got the coupon with their last online order.
    DS1-1/09
    DS2-10/12

Quote Originally Posted by lchang25000 View Post
    Lucky you! I think there's a coupon out right now where you can get an additional 15% off any purchase in any store. Some GFs got the coupon with their last online order.
    hmm well i got a 20% off coupon with my last online order, but that coupon said it was only for full price hannas, so i didn't ask if i could use it...i think most of what i bought was on sale (christmas stripes etc)...good to know though if i go again (hehe)

Mermanaid is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Is this at Stonebriar? Please, please, please be it as I am headed to the mall tonight!
    Jenn

My loves:
    DD 11/2004
    DS 6/2007

Quote Originally Posted by Mermanaid View Post
    Is this at Stonebriar? Please, please, please be it as I am headed to the mall tonight!
    yep!!

http://www.hannaandersson.com/static...11-_-sb-_-main

i dont' know why it says it's next to Talbots..it isn't (though it's close).

have fun!!

you could tell a lot of the shoppers there today were die-hard Hanna fans. one lady i saw in there, her DD (maybe 5yo?) looked like a walking Hanna model..had the swedish style hanna sweater dress, boots, tights, etc going on.
    Last edited by ♥ms.pacman♥; 11-18-2011 at 05:35 PM.

Mermanaid is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ms.pacman♥ View Post
    yep!!

http://www.hannaandersson.com/static...11-_-sb-_-main

i dont' know why it says it's next to Talbots..it isn't (though it's close).

have fun!!

you could tell a lot of the shoppers there were die-hard Hanna fans. one lady i saw in there, her DD (maybe 5yo?) looked like a walking Hanna model..had the swedish style hanna sweater dress, boots, tights, etc going on.
    Woo hoo! Meeting a friend to go see Twilight tonight so this is icing on the cake!
    Jenn

My loves:
    DD 11/2004
    DS 6/2007

jerigirl is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I thought of you and wondered if you would go to the grand opening!
    jeri
    DS 6/10/06
    DS2 9/1/10