Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

DD's room was light blue. It was so pretty with white trim, white furniture and pink French toille bedding linens.
    SAHM to Pete and Repeat my "Irish Twins" - DD 12/06 and DS 11/07

Never argue with an idiot. He'll bring you down to his level, then beat you with experience.

Update: We are painting this weekend. We decided to paint the room a light mocha-latte kind of color. All of the accents in the room are chocolate brown or light pink. I think it will be really cute.
    Mommy to my little bear cubs DD1 and DD2- 4/2010 and 4/2012

Sounds really cute! Would love to see the "after" photos! Plus, it's a color that can transition as DD2 grows up just by changing accessories. I dread having to repaint DD2's room as I painted it a warm yellow and I can't imagine a teenager liking that color. Sigh.

That sounds really pretty!

Quote Originally Posted by BabyBearsMom View Post
    We just found out that we are having DD2 I am trying to pick a color for her room. Pink is NMS. DD1's room is light purple and I want DD2's room to be different. Yellow won't work because the hallway is yellow and if the colors weren't exactly right, it would drive me insane. A lot of the other rooms in our house are light green (my favorite color) and DH says that it is starting to look overwhelmingly green...although I think a green nursery would be darling

What other colors? Peach? Creamsicle?
    We did the PBK jacqueline bedding set for my DD and I still love it. Blue/periwinkles/greens, with a light, light bluish purple wall (I think the color was Valspar Gossamer Wings). They also had twin and full/queen quilts in the pattern so transitioning to a big girl room was easy. It's not available in stores anymore, but you can find both new and used all the time on ebay. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pottery-Barn...item53ddacd748

Sounds pretty! You'll have to link some pics when it's done!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3