Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    flashy09 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

The thing that confuses me is that the cervix check at 36 weeks was a breeze. Seemed to be right there and no pain or pressure. This one the Dr seemed to go in to the elbow and there was tons of pressure and discomfort. I feel like I am getting less close to labor rather than closer!
    DD1 9 yrs old 12/2011
    DD2 7 yrs old 01/2014

JBaxter is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by flashy09 View Post
    The thing that confuses me is that the cervix check at 36 weeks was a breeze. Seemed to be right there and no pain or pressure. This one the Dr seemed to go in to the elbow and there was tons of pressure and discomfort. I feel like I am getting less close to labor rather than closer!
    Some docs are MUCH rougher than others. I think like anything else there are some that are good and some SUCK
    Jeana, Momma to 4 fantastic sons

Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you're stupid and make bad decisions

kellij is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

At 38w6 days I wasn't effaced and not dilated at all. A couple of days after that I had some labor pains that were every 15 minutes and quit after about 9 hours. I went back to the dr at 39 w 3 days and I was 100% effaced and 2 cm dilated. I went in to labor that night and had a baby 5 hours later.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3