Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23

Quote Originally Posted by lablover View Post
    I'm still waiting for an Amex gift card also. I received the DD and Godiva gift cards last week and this week.

Most of my purchases were Toys R Us e-gift cards. Since I don't shop at TRU that much I used the gift cards to buy Amazon Kindle gift cards at the store (which can be used for anything at Amazon). Thought I'd share in case anyone is trying to spend TRU gift cards.
    Thank you - that's a great idea!

Globetrotter is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Since I don't shop at TRU that much I used the gift cards to buy Amazon Kindle gift cards at the store (which can be used for anything at Amazon).
    Another brilliant idea!
    "Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, "What? You, too? I thought I was the only one." C.S. Lewis

alien_host is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by lablover View Post
    I'm still waiting for an Amex gift card also. I received the DD and Godiva gift cards last week and this week.

Most of my purchases were Toys R Us e-gift cards. Since I don't shop at TRU that much I used the gift cards to buy Amazon Kindle gift cards at the store (which can be used for anything at Amazon). Thought I'd share in case anyone is trying to spend TRU gift cards.
    Thank you for the Kindle Gift Card idea, I converted a TRU ecard into that today as I'm not seeing anything at TRU that I need. I might do the rest as well.

I got another AMEX gift card in the mail today that I won. Still waiting for my statement credits. I think the rules said that it could take up to 2 statement cycles and I think only one has passed since the promo started.

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23