AKMom is offline Copper level (50+ posts)

Default How big are you pots and pans (toy)?

I just got a set of vintage pink pots and pans for DD's kitchen that Santa is bringing her for Christmas, and they are TINY!! I know she is little, and the play food is little, but these will maybe fit 1 piece of felt food crammed in there!! The largest is just over 3" in diameter. The smaller ones are right at 2". What size are your pots and pans in your kiddo's play kitchen? Is this a normal size, or should I order something different?

I think DD's are about 4 or 5 inches wide and 2 or 3 inches deep. We have an older set of ikea pans, a little different from the ones they are selling now and a set of plastic pans my dad bought DD at Walmart or KMart. Both sets are about the same size, DD seems to prefer the plastic set.
    IKEA's current set: http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/00130167/
    Sarah
    DS 5/26/05
    DS 5/12/07 our angel
    DD 4/8/08

Moralizing and morals are two entirely different things and are always found in entirely different people. Don Herold

Quote Originally Posted by katydid1971 View Post
    I think DD's are about 4 or 5 inches wide and 2 or 3 inches deep. We have an older set of ikea pans, a little different from the ones they are selling now and a set of plastic pans my dad bought DD at Walmart or KMart. Both sets are about the same size, DD seems to prefer the plastic set.
    IKEA's current set: http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/00130167/
    We have the current Ikea set and DD loves them. She likes to put her Little People in them and make Little People Soup (am I raising a serial killer?)
    Mommy to my little bear cubs DD1 and DD2- 4/2010 and 4/2012

AKMom is offline Copper level (50+ posts)

I would totally do Ikea, but it's over an hour away and I was JUST there getting felt foods!! Ugggg.... I knew I should have picked them up!! Any other suggestions for any online? So, I'm guessing the ones I got are a little on the small side?