Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    speo is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I had similar symptoms as you. I would have extreme fatigue (and also moodiness/depression) for about 5-6 days before my period. I would be so exhausted, that I couldn't do much more than the basics around here. Once my period would start it would end. It was just so brutal! My OB agreed that it was PMS and I started the pill. For me, it has been a true miracle. All of those symptoms are gone. I do not take the blank pills, so I don't have a period at all anymore. Maybe keep a log for another couple months, to be sure when it is happening? It sucks!
    DS1 2005 and DS2 2007

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by jren View Post
    Could you have fibroids? This is the age that they can grow. My sister has them and they grew causing bloating and a whole host of other strange symptoms. I hope you can find a cause soon, or that it just goes away! It's so frustrating not feeling well.
    I don't think so. I had a pelvic u/s (two actually) when I had my Mirena removed because it had caused a simple cyst. Everything else was normal and I haven't had any changes to my cycle.
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2