Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37
    Momit is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I got all of my orders, including monogrammed stockings, last week. The last box arrived Saturday. I'm keeping almost everything!

viba424 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I loved almost everything except the cowl neck dress, (you were right that it runs big), some striped tunic thing that looks like pajamas on me, and some leggings for DD that were bizarrely small. I was especially happy with my black braided belt, jeans - although they are a touch low waisted for my liking, cute tank top, and best of all DHs cargo shorts were a hit. Oh, and a casual striped scarf. Cuteness!

Quote Originally Posted by MommyofAmaya View Post
    Am I the only one who hasn't got my order yet? DH had pants (2 pair) that need to be hemmed but jeez this is taking forever. Our delivery isn't scheduled to be here until TUESDAY! Very disappointed, especially considering it was a substantial order. They had 20 items just waiting to be shipped for 10 days.
    My last of five orders won't be here until next Wednesday. I didn't realize the jeans I ordered dh needed to be hemmed. That added 12 days.

maiaann is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by viba424 View Post
    I loved almost everything except the cowl neck dress, (you were right that it runs big), some striped tunic thing that looks like pajamas on me, and some leggings for DD that were bizarrely small. I was especially happy with my black braided belt, jeans - although they are a touch low waisted for my liking, cute tank top, and best of all DHs cargo shorts were a hit. Oh, and a casual striped scarf. Cuteness!
    Any chance you got the ivory or ivory sparkle leggings in a 3T? (They're sold out and I'm on the hunt for them!)
    DD1 10/01
    DD2 02/07
    DD3 07/09

viba424 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by maiaann View Post
    Any chance you got the ivory or ivory sparkle leggings in a 3T? (They're sold out and I'm on the hunt for them!)
    No, just navy and red and were keeping those

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37