Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

congratulations, mama!!! IMy DS is almost the same age (13.5 months) but he is not letting me wean him, hehe...he LOVES to nurse in the evenings and during the night, so I don't have much of a choice...I am jealous!!!

Jealous too! I am one who likes nursing for the health benefits (for DS and me) but other than that, meh. I can't wait to wean! Maybe I'll feel differently about it when the time actually comes in a few months..
    Angie

Mom to
    DD- 9/09-9/09
    DS- 2011 DS2- 2012 DS3- 2015 DD-2019

Quote Originally Posted by new_mom_mry View Post
    congratulations, mama!!! IMy DS is almost the same age (13.5 months) but he is not letting me wean him, hehe...he LOVES to nurse in the evenings and during the night, so I don't have much of a choice...I am jealous!!!
    I am jealous now that you are still nursing lol!

Quote Originally Posted by AngB View Post
    Jealous too! I am one who likes nursing for the health benefits (for DS and me) but other than that, meh. I can't wait to wean! Maybe I'll feel differently about it when the time actually comes in a few months..
    Several mommies I know felt the same way I did initially, couldn't wait to wean. I also nurse for health benefits and bonding. But, it's been a week now and I'm really missing it. Enjoy it now

TxCat is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by babyfiorina1 View Post
    Several mommies I know felt the same way I did initially, couldn't wait to wean. I also nurse for health benefits and bonding. But, it's been a week now and I'm really missing it. Enjoy it now
    I felt that same way - very bittersweet and missed it much more than I thought I would. Then I had to remind myself that DD didn't seem to enjoy it nearly as much as I did!
    DD1 10/2010
    DD2 8/2013
    And expecting DS1 10/2016

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2