Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Mim is offline Bronze level (10+ posts)

Default My pettiskirt has actually held up beautifully....

I LOVE this site! My only complaint is that certain colors/styles that I've wanted sell out quickly!

So we got one of the pettiskirts a couple months ago. My DD is 6yo and she absolutely LOVES it, as do all of her friends who come over and play. We constructed DD's entire Halloween constume from Halo Heaven...Fancy Nancy! The pettiskirt, feather fan, gloves, halo with streamers, wand with bell, punky hair braid thingies, wings and more have all held up perfectly through 3 kiddie Halloween parties (one with a bouncy house), 1 school parade + party, and actual Halloween trick or treating. I think we lost 1 feather from the fan, but that is it.

Since then, she has worn the pettiskirt multiple times per week as have her friends who come over and fight over wearing it. IMHO, the pettiskirt is much more durable and substantial than the usual light weight dress up stuff. Yes, DD has worn it as a regular skirt, too. I can't tell you how many people have asked us where she's gotten it. You couldn't beat the price even before 50% off.

Some of their "goodie bag" type items I've purchased is of similar ilk to Oriental Trading. In fact, I have the safari coin purses from HH for goodie bags and the packaging actually had Oriental Trading on the sticker label.

Order quickly before the selection dwindles!

-Mim

MamaInMarch is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I just fed my addiction with things for DD's hair. I hope I can hide all these boxes from DH!

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Thanks Mim for the review....that makes me SUPER tempted. I also just had "the talk" with DH about money (again!), so I must refrain.

Ugh, you had to tell me that the code was still active? Now I'm in for 2 orders. I may be giving out flower hair clips for TOTing next year at this rate
    Mama to my three:
    DD 2/2003
    DD 5/2006
    DS 3/2010

Whooooooa!! Thank you, Jo!! I've been wanting to buy some clips and headbands for DD2, but hadn't yet...this sale is amazing! I got:

9 pairs of korker bows
    2 dozen regular bows
    1 dozen skinny stretchy headbands to add bows/flowers to
    11 flower headbands
    1 dozen flower clips

for $21.xx shipped!
    Allison

DD1 11/05
    DS 04/08
    DD2 11/11

essnce629 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

It's a great site! A few months ago I was able to buy Christmas gifts for all 4 of my best friends daughters (aged 2-5). For $25 shipped I was able to get all of them tutus, wings, headbands, and wands. They just got their gifts a few days ago and loved them. Here's a pic of them all dressed up.

Latia (Birth & Postpartum Doula and Infant Nanny)
    Conner 8/19/03 (My 1st home birthed water baby!)
    Parker 5/23/09 (My 2nd home birthed water baby!)

Quote Originally Posted by essnce629 View Post
    It's a great site! A few months ago I was able to buy Christmas gifts for all 4 of my best friends daughters (aged 2-5). For $25 shipped I was able to get all of them tutus, wings, headbands, and wands. They just got their gifts a few days ago and loved them. Here's a pic of them all dressed up.
    SO cute! Now I wish I had bought wings!

How often do they have a sale like this? They are so cute, but the colors I would prefer are all out. I would rather watch and maybe try for next time if they come around often.

wellyes is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by lisa928 View Post
    How often do they have a sale like this? They are so cute, but the colors I would prefer are all out. I would rather watch and maybe try for next time if they come around often.
    I assume the sale is to clear out inventory of less popular colors.
    DD - 8
    DS - 5

essnce629 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by lisa928 View Post
    I checked the old post and it looks like I bought all our stuff on October 13th.
    Latia (Birth & Postpartum Doula and Infant Nanny)
    Conner 8/19/03 (My 1st home birthed water baby!)
    Parker 5/23/09 (My 2nd home birthed water baby!)

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast