Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Anyone else still waiting to receive their order? I placed mine on 12/29 and no shipping confirmation or order delivered as of yet.
    ~ N

DD 12/10

I did not order with this deal, but think their wings look really cute and want to order from them later. Are any wings better for 3 and 4 year olds than others? I saw some on clearance but wasn't sure if they all would fit 3 - 4 year olds. Do you think I should wait for another promo deal or just order? They are pretty cheap even if they don't last for a very long time. I really just want them for my girls who love to play dress up but might have them be an Easter gift if I get them near that time.

I wonder if I place a regular order without a promo code if the delivery will be better...

Thanks!

minnie-zb is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I just finally opened my box. I ordered for a birthday party later this year.

I got everything, but did have some subs on the wings -- no big deal. The wings are smaller, but I wasn't really worried about size as I figured we could use them for the girls or I could even use them for decorations. Between this and the stuff I've gotten from Oriental Trading it is going to be a festive Butterfly Bash!

mypa is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Does anyone know how often they run the 50% off sale?
    Mary

DS Summer '05
    DD Fall '08

Quote Originally Posted by minnie-zb View Post
    I just finally opened my box. I ordered for a birthday party later this year.

I got everything, but did have some subs on the wings -- no big deal. The wings are smaller, but I wasn't really worried about size as I figured we could use them for the girls or I could even use them for decorations. Between this and the stuff I've gotten from Oriental Trading it is going to be a festive Butterfly Bash!
    You just gave me an idea. Every year my local garden forum group has an annual spring fling. We trade plants, bring dishes to pass, door prizes, and kiddie activities/favors.

Last year I signed up for all of the children's party favors, and took butterfly lollipops, decorate your own peat pot, ladybug bubbles, etc...all from oriental trading.

This year I can step it up a notch and get the girls butterfly wings and wands from Halo Haven (any suggestions for the boys)?

I also plan on making potato candy
    http://testkitchen.marthastewart.com/2011/03/4917.html

and carrot patch hummus
    http://familyfun.go.com/recipes/carrot-patches-688927/

minnie-zb is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Jo View Post
    This year I can step it up a notch and get the girls butterfly wings and wands from Halo Haven (any suggestions for the boys)?
    Very cute!

Love the carrot & hummus idea, I'm going to pin that sucker.

How about bug catching stuff for the boys? I've seen things like that at the dollar store.

cntrymoon2 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by mypa View Post
    Does anyone know how often they run the 50% off sale?
    They have said on their facebook page that they aren't going to run it again because they were so slammed with orders and they couldn't get them out in a timely fashion. I guess lots of people complained. :-( Too bad for the rest of us because the prices were awesome!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9