Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    zag95 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

DD got these yesterday and loves them!! We are using the aforementioned rubbermaid clear box with lid!

baileygirl is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

We use the sweater box from the container store (I think that is what it is called, 2 fit on an expedit shelf). We have 200, the cars set and some magformers and wheels in the box.

Quote Originally Posted by g-mama View Post
    We keep ours in a clear rectangular shaped Rubbermaid container with a lid.

Except, they play with them so much the lid never goes back and on and we seem to have misplaced it.
    mommy to DS who is 9
    DD who is 6
    and my girl in heaven

kristac is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by baileygirl View Post
    We use the sweater box from the container store (I think that is what it is called, 2 fit on an expedit shelf). We have 200, the cars set and some magformers and wheels in the box.
    Good to know. I have about the same amount and have been concidering the sweater box for our expedit.
    "Someday, I am going to go to bed without toys on the floor and sippys in my sink. Things will stay where I put them and I can have nice, fragile items on display. But when I do, I will look around with a wistfullness in my heart and miss the days where vibrant imaginations ran wild and there was evidence of life happening around me all the time!"

redhookmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

We keep ours in a metal tin that I picked up at a yard sale. The tiles stick to the tin, which is kind of fun.

I keep our set of 100 in two of those bins that hold toys (TRU/ BRU and Target have them- I got mine from Target. It has 4 rods going across, and different multicolored bins 'hang' from the rods. (There are 4 bins on each rod.) Anyhow, our Magnatiles are in two of the small bins.

Funny story: ours are stored in a wooden box with a clear plastic lid that came with a set of 3 bottles of Patron tequila. So Patron is written in big white letters on the lid. A girlfriend saw the box and wondered when Patron started making toys!

jgenie is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by baileygirl View Post
    We use the sweater box from the container store (I think that is what it is called, 2 fit on an expedit shelf). We have 200 ... in the box.

jillmk is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

We have ours in an under-the-bed rubbermaid box, that we slide under our couch. It easily fits 3 of the 100 piece sets and one DX set.

fauve01 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

LOL, i guess we are the only ones who keep ours in the box they came in! they get moved from place to place in the house because they get played with regularly still (DD is 8).

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast