♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default Learning Tower easel attachment?

Anybody have it? It looks really great but for $60, it's a little pricey, so i want to make sure it's good quality and worth getting. Especially since almost all the reviews i've read on the LT Playhouse kit were that it was really bad quality, not worth the money, etc. If the easel is similar, I'll skip it, but if it's good, I'll totally buy it.

Am thinking of getting it first for a place for DS to play with magnetic letters (see thread on LeapFrog fridge magnet thing), but then later to also be used as an actual easel/dry erase board. Also I am thinking maybe this is another way that 2 kiddos can use the LT (one can be standing in it doing something on the counter, the other can be down on the side using the easel). Or is that just a naive dream (will both kiddos end up fighting over wanting to do the SAME thing, with one always wanting to do exactly what the other one is doing?? cuz that's already starting to happen here ...)

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I *think* Melaine has them...I remember asking a very similar question a few months ago...

wellyes is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I have one, but I got it cheap - Target clearance. It is sturdy and good quality. It's relatively short, is the drawback. Comes up to my waist. Great for a 2-3 year, but older kids would be kneeling to use it. A full size easel would be better.

Eta- oh, didn't realize how close your kids are in age. Sure, why not then? You will get a couple years use out of it. I do not regret mine.
    Last edited by wellyes; 12-29-2011 at 11:44 PM.
    DD - 8
    DS - 5