Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thanks for the heads up - I doubt we'll be buying. I too like the historical dolls best. But I entered the drawing the original poster has for the free books -my DD loves to read all the books and I think this one will have a good story!
    Michelle

Twoboos is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Oh no. DDs started asking to take gymnastic lessons a couple of weeks ago. I missed the signups. Once it's out that this chick is a gymnast, I am ruined!!!

DDs now have enough money (from Christmas) to buy another AG doll each. UGH. I think one and their half-cousin-Target doll are enough!!!
    "Every mother needs a wife." - Amy Poehler, Yes Please

KrisM is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbows&Roses View Post
    Wow, they are raising the price of the dolls again? That is crazy. Mattel is get way too greedy. As nice as the dolls are, there is no way they are worth that much. There was a not completely flattering long article about AG in the Chicago Tribune recently.

That is unfortunate the bed is going to be that much money too. My DD has a loft bed with a desk under so I know she might want that, but I might have to check out the TRU one. Thanks for the link!

I know about the long hair! It is pretty but a pain though DD keeps Kanani's in a braid most of the time.
    FWIW, DD got the TRU Journey Girls wheelchair set and the luggage set and they seem quite nice. Much like the Target branded stuff is. It all seems to be nice quality and I'm much happier with the prices! I will probably get that bed for her for her birthday.
    Kris

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2