Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    niccig is online now Clean Sweep forum moderator

I'm in. Between gift cards and presents, I can go to the pilates studio I love for the next 3 months. I'm going to get on the eliptical/do zumba 3 times a week. And I'm back on low carb diet as of tomorrow.

I've got 3 weeks until I'm back in school, so I want to get this routine established, so I can keep it up once classes start again.

I will be in just a soon as I recover from pneumonia. I had a great routine going, but have been sidelined for the last 2.5 weeks and I'm hating it. I just got up and made the kids breakfast and was winded and sweaty so clearly I'm not ready to get back to the gym, but I'm scheduled for the personal trainer next week so hopefully that will be the kick off to getting back on track.
    Last edited by alexsmommy; 01-02-2012 at 12:16 PM.
    Alaina
    DS1 12 , DS2 7.5 and DS3 5

hillview is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Ok did my bootcamp this morning. Set a personal record (don't laugh) of a 10.29 mile. I am actually really happy with that. Today was a baseline record day (so you do as many pushups, squats, side planks etc as you can in a set amount of time and run a mile). I am sore and exhausted but so happy I did it!
    /hillary
    DS #1 Summer 05
    DS #2 Summer 07

Puddy73 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by hillview View Post
    Ok did my bootcamp this morning. Set a personal record (don't laugh) of a 10.29 mile. I am actually really happy with that. Today was a baseline record day (so you do as many pushups, squats, side planks etc as you can in a set amount of time and run a mile). I am sore and exhausted but so happy I did it!
    /hillary
    Congratulations!
    Jennifer
    Mommy to a big girl and a little girl with a sweet boy in the middle (and always missing our sweet baby boy #2, stillborn 7/12)

"The work of today is the history of tomorrow and we are its makers." Juliette Gordon Low

Quote Originally Posted by hillview View Post
    /hillary
    excellent job!

I did the treadmill for 30 mins various speeds/inclines (avg 3.8 highest inlcine 6%) I hope to do another session tonight or to play one of the kids new Kinect game and get some exercise in there.

willow33 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I'm in! I did so well the first half of 2011...lost some weight, toned up arms/abs/legs and was in the best shape of my life. Then summer hit and the kids were home and my workout schedule went down the drain. So I'm ready to get back into it and get back into great shape again. Back to Turbo Jam, C25K and Myfitnesspal again
    ~H~

Mom to 3 sweet kids
    2003 ~ 2005 ~ 2009

♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

ok, despite waking up with an awful cold (ugh!) i took advantage of DH having the day off and went to my first class at our new gym (Pilates). wow... that class kicked my a$$ well into next week! i'm glad i did it though. tomorrow i'm getting the personal fitness assessment, tour etc and then after that i will be signing up for some personal training.

my goal, aside from getting into shape is to lose 20 more lbs and stop looking pregnant.

Quote Originally Posted by plusbellelavie View Post

I did the treadmill for 30 mins various speeds/inclines (avg 3.8 highest inlcine 6%) I hope to do another session tonight or to play one of the kids new Kinect game and get some exercise in there.
    GREAT work! Intervals are the best!

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ms.pacman♥ View Post
    ok, despite waking up with an awful cold (ugh!) i took advantage of DH having the day off and went to my first class at our new gym (Pilates). wow... that class kicked my a$$ well into next week! i'm glad i did it though. tomorrow i'm getting the personal fitness assessment, tour etc and then after that i will be signing up for some personal training.

my goal, aside from getting into shape is to lose 20 more lbs and stop looking pregnant.
    GO you! That is fantastic -- tell me more about Pilates! I've never done it!
    DS #1 Summer 05
    DS #2 Summer 07

I am thinking of signing up for a bootcamp. Need to decide soon since it's at 5:30 tomorrow morning. Yikes.

I went to master's swim this morning and ran 3 miles with a friend yesterday, so that's off to a good start at least.
    Sweetie Pies, DS 9/2004 & DS 4/2008

No workout for me today -- my back is really hurting me and I have bootcamp 6 am tomorrow.

Trying to eat smart today.
    /hillary
    DS #1 Summer 05
    DS #2 Summer 07

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast