Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

DS loves the Wii Sports Resort and the Sonic and Mario at the Olympics (two summer ones and one winter). He also has a low frustration level and those have been big hits. We just got Kirby so I don't know much yet. He liked it but gas only played once.
    Debbie

DS2 (just turned 6) has been playing the Wii since age he was 4. His favorites are Super Mario Bros., Resort Sports, Mario Kart, and Mario Sports. He also likes the the Outdoor Challenge that we have and the Adventure Challenge (or whatever it's called) by the same company, although he prefers the others more. He also enjoys playing Mario Party at his friend's house--I think that Mario Party or Mario Sports would probably be a hit with your son.

I got DS2 Kirby's Epic Yarn when it was cheap at Best Buy a few weeks ago. He played it one day along with DS1 (8) and in that time they completed all the levels and said that they were ready for me to sell it. They said that it was way too easy.

But I should note that DS2 is very good at video games and doesn't get frustrated with them. For example, he played Lego Indiana Jones (borrowed) at the age of 4 with no problems. So Kirby Yarn may be a good fit for what you're looking for. But if you want a game that would interest other kids who come over, I'd probably get one that isn't so "babyish" (what my boys called it).

If you have a library with Wii games, perhaps you could try some out? We do that all the time and it's so nice to have free use of games!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2