Since this brand seems to be running unknown, I figured I'd post up what I've learned about it in my searches.

We just came from buying the Little Miss Matched Confetti set from Babies R Us. We got the dresser, the desk and the nightstand, which goes in the deskhole for now, and later can be pulled out for when she's ready to actually use a desk. We're not getting the crib. Instead, we're going to get a white Graco Lauren crib, which will match very nicely, and is a lot cheaper (Walmart has it bundled with a nice rated mattress for 150, as opposed to this crib which was 250, and did not include mattress or conversion kit).

We really liked the quality of the set based on how the drawers feel in pulling and pushing them in and out. We looked at a LOT of sets over the last few days at different stores, and this one felt sturdy, slid easily, and the quality was just higher than all the others in the same price range.

This set is on sale at BRU for half the price that it's listed in the Baby Bargains book. Each piece was about $250 (crib, dress, and desk), and the night stand was $50. It didn't really seem to be a sale price based on the hang tags, but who knows. They had a chart with the full price on top of the dresser that listed the same prices in the BB book, so if so, it's half off.

Love the fact that the dresser has a white board and a chalk board on the sides, which will be fun and education for our little girl as she gets older. The color slides will also allow you to pull them out, or put in your own colors to keep the room in a color scheme if that's your thing. It's nice to have options The desk will be a nice changing table space for now as well with the addition of a contour changing pad.

Best of all, as we were checking out, we saw that the set came up under the manufacturer La Jobi, which is the same makers of Graco/Babi Europa/Bonavita, and gets an A rating from Baby Bargains. We were a little worried that it wasn't rated under Little Miss Matched, and from LLM's site, you can't tell who the makers of the furniture are. However, if you go to La Jobi's site, it's listed as one of their brands.

So we felt satisfied with the quality of the furniture based on our inspections, and feel even better now, that we can match it up with an A rated parent corporation.

Hope this helps other parents-to-be in their searches for info about this furniture. There isn't much out there currently, so I figured I'd put this up now, and will come back later and say how it goes once it's in use.