Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

I'm smilesesq on MFP (smiles33 was already taken). Of course, once you friend me you'll see that I was so bad today and had gelato (salted caramel and cookies & cream, yummy). Thankfully I had my kickboxing class tonight but I'm feeling so guilty right now!

melrose7 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Looking for some friends on MFP...I joined last fall but never did anything. Then after gaining 5 more pounds over winter I started back this spring. Lost 15lbs but then took august off and gained a few back. Now that the kids are in school my plan is to run during nap time and log in my food again. Trying to lose 15lb more
    Username... melrose1776
    Promoting inclusiveness from within the special needs community
    "Just Include Everybody"
    includestephanie.com
    Stephanie's Shirt Shop on Facebook and Instagram

Mom to
    DD1 7-3-05
    DD2 7-5-07
    DS1 3-23-10

fivi2 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I just joined also. I haven't really explored the site yet, but I am fivi2 over there also. I will look you guys up when I have a minute to figure it out!

willow33 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I just sent some friend requests! I've been using MFP for a long time, but haven't logged since last spring. Back at it!! I'm Helen_Ch over there.
    ~H~

Mom to 3 sweet kids
    2003 ~ 2005 ~ 2009

fivi2 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by willow33 View Post
    I just sent some friend requests! I've been using MFP for a long time, but haven't logged since last spring. Back at it!! I'm Helen_Ch over there.
    I hadn't logged in in ages but I just saw your request! Sorry for ignoring you I have been losing but starting to stall so I am back on to try and shake things up...

I am so happy to see this. I have been off and on MFP for awhile but I never really stuck with it. I think having a group of people to track everything with will be much more motivating. I am New_Michelle - please friend me! I am going to go through the names posted here.
    Michelle
    Mom to Quinn and Willa

theriviera is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

after hearing so much praise for MFP, i'm trying to start the new year right by logging my food. i'm back to my pre-pregnancy weight, after a long 18 months i want to lose 5 more lbs and tone up. i've been doing pilates 3x a week and trying to do cardio 2x a week. It's slow going and I think it's the food. Well, mainly the wine . I need to cut back on my daily glass of wine. Anyways, I would love more friends on MFP! my username is the same, theriviera.
    Mama to 3 awesome kids

arivecchi is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Welcome theriviera!
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

elektra is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I just started logging again yesterday after too long of a break. My weight has slowly crept up since Thanksgiving and I need to get back on track.
    Welcome theriviera!
    DD
    DS

arivecchi is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by quinnsmom View Post
    I am so happy to see this. I have been off and on MFP for awhile but I never really stuck with it. I think having a group of people to track everything with will be much more motivating. I am New_Michelle - please friend me! I am going to go through the names posted here.
    Welcome to new michelle too!
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast